The Wedding Crasher

"Let me through!" you yell, pushing through the crowds of people. You don't care who they are, you need to get to Harry. You push through to the front of the crowd, almost making it into the church but security pushes you to the side.

"Shit..." you mumble, pushing yourself to try and find a way to get inside. You walk around for about 30 minutes trying to figure out away to get in there. You look over and see the church doors are closed and you know immediately that the ceremony has started. You wipe your palms on the front of your jeans and run around to the side of the church. There are vines running up and down the side and you see that there's a window that you could probably reach from the vines if you tried hard enough. You bite your lip thinking if it was really worth it.

flash back

Where the hell is he? You thought to yourself. Harry had just gotten home from tour last week and has gone to the club with the boys every day. You hear the door open and hear Harry stumble in. You stand up off the couch and walk over to him.

"Harry where were you?" you ask, you didn't need to though. You could smell the alcohol.
"Get of my case, y/n. I was out with the boys." Harry grumbles stumbling past you.

"Harry you've been back for more than a week and you have yet to even HUG me. You're always with the boys!" you say annoyed.

"Just shut up! When did you become a whiney bitch? Its annoying." Harry said.

"If I'm so annoying then why are you dating me?" you ask glaring at him. Harry stared at you for a moment then spoke.

"You're right. Get out. I'm not even in love with you anymore. " he said nodding towards the door. You gasped at him. The fight wasn't even half as bad as some had been but you could tell from the look on his face he was serious. You didn't want him to get even more angry so you shuffled upstairs and packed a bag. You ran down stairs and out the door ignoring the passed out Harry on the couch.

flashback over

Anything was worth it for Harry. Trying to ignore the flickers of doubt that passes through your mind as you walk over to the vine, gripping it tightly and tugging to make sure you won't kill yourself. You put one foot on the wall and pull yourself up. Little by little you pulled yourself up until you are about 12 feet off the ground and right next to the window.

You reach over as far as you can and grip the window seal. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. You think to yourself as you pry open the window with one hand. You swing yourself over to the window so you're dangling from the window. You slowly pull yourself up so that only your legs are hanging out of the window.

You can hear the preacher talking about to love each other for life, not on my watch.

You open your mouth to say something, noticing a little boy gaping at you from below. Your grip loosens and you slip forward, smashing your hand on the wall below, hoping to cause enough friction to stop yourself from falling.

Everyone turns their heads, many gasps are heard. Liam stands up and rushes below you, telling you to try and fall onto him. Liam is always trying to help. But, your hand slips from the sweat cause by your nerves and you start falling.

It fells like it's going in slow motion. While you are falling you can hear loud yells a couple screams. You feel yourself smash into Liam, basically using him as a cushion for your fall.

"Thanks, Liam." you say, standing up and helping him back to his seat. The entire time the church is quiet. You look at Harry and Taylor. Taylor looks pissed off and Harry looks like he just won the lottery.

"Listen, Harry, I love you and I was always told that if you love someone then you need to tell them. Even if you don't know what will happen after." you say, nervousness evident in your voice.

Taylor gapes at Harry and runs off to God knows where. "Well I'm just gonna go then..." you say, awkwardly starting to turn around. 

"I let you walk away before. I'm not making that mistake again." Harry said loudly behind you.