The beginning

Max's mother never cared. She was a lying, cheating, son of a bitch. The only thing that was keeping her sane during the divorce was honeynuts.

Her father was abusive. He had bent Max so out of shape, she began to faint at school daily. Not like she had to go. She just wanted a job so she could get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

Max knew about the divorce before it was going to happen. Her mother may have been insane but Max was her confidant. She had been talking about it for years. Max had this wall she built up, but she was as soft as a marshmallow on the inside. She thought the divorce would be easier because she knew about it but somehow it made it harder.

His mom thought it would be a great idea to take Max to a camp so she could go party and do drugs with her friends. She didn't care enough to sign her up for a certain camp. She didn't leave any information on how to contact her. She just sent her off on the bus to the great unknown where she wasn't safe.

Max's P.O.V.
I wanted out. I needed to get away. This place is fucking insane. David is fucking mental. Such a happy son of a bitch. I pick up another jar and smash it. I snuck a few pieces into my pocket for later. Cutting time was my time. I normally would be alone but we had new campers coming. I swear to God if the have rainbows shooting out their asses I'm kicking them to that sketchy ass island across the lake.

  I hear that all-to-happy voice announce the coming of new campers. I decided I'd go and try to steal the bus and escape

(Glorious time skip brought to you by my lazy ass)

David's P.O.V.
I'm beginning to know why I should have gone to college for a better degree. This camp is horrible. Oh how I wish I could let my emotions show like Gwen does. I announce the new campers arrival to see if anybody wanted to give a warm Camp Campbell welcome to the newbies but only Max came. God she needs a aditude adjustment. I see where she's coming from though. No way home. No way to contact her druggie mom. I could feel the pain. My parents tried killing me to the point where I became used to it. I hear Max's voice mumble out "Finally someway to get the fuck out of here.". I look down at him. "Language Max and nobody's leaving."

Nobodys P.O.V.
Then the bus came and a beautiful friendship between Max, Neil, and Nikki.

This is the first chapter guys.
Hope y'all liked it
                          - Author Nat