Zephyr Octavia Bunny

Name: Zephyr "Zee" Octavia Bunny

Parents: Fargo Fazbear and Benjamin Bunny (Toy Bonnie) 

~Story time~

Zephyr, eh? Familiar~ Yes, his father named him after that..that..MONSTER! Fargo knew that Zee was  a mistake... but never  treated that way... His stepfather Springtrap did... 

When Fargo left Toy Bonnie and lived with Springtrap to start a family, which went wonderful..(sometimes) , Toy Bonnie appeared on their doorstep with this child, and Springtrap had  a cow. He went crazy that he had  a secret step son..and not in a good way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how did this happen?" Springtrap said stiffly, his eye twitching.

Fargo was silent, so Toy Bonnie answered for her,"You weren't there for her..and i happened to be available~" He added the last bit , grinning slyly. 

Springtrap stares at him angrily,"Get out of my house.." 

Toy Bonnie shrugs and leaves. 

Springtrap turns to Fargo," Why?" 

Fargo looked away. 

He noticed a small figure pull her shirt. His eyes narrow, seeing a spawning. It spoke softy.

"Mommy..i missed you..." He hugged her. 

Springtrap sneers,"who the fuck is this??" 

Fargo picked the bunny up,"This is your step son.... Zephyr.." Springtrap automatically snorted,"Step son!"

Fargo nods, sets him down, and went to put Zephyr's clothes away. 

Springtrap stared at the creature, hating it by the second, and before Zee could say anything, Springtrap lowered to his level and had a dark look,"You'll never be apart of my family....your a mistake.....and dont think of me as a father figure because i wont even love you as a one...." And with that, he shoved Zee over and stormed off to smoke. 

Zephyr kept his distance after that, but always tried to win his place.