Hey Im Rose

"Come on Rose otherwise your gonna be late!" my mum shouted to me. "right I'm ready I'll see you later okay bye mum" I said while walking down stairs and out the door.

Let me catch you up here I'm Rose a new student in the college life today's my first day I'm excited but very nervous as non of my friends have gone to the same college. oh and you will get to realise that I have a theme for what clothes I wear to college well basically it's a polo shirt with whatever bottoms aha, back to the story :)

I put my earphones in and listened to my favourite song at the moment "motherlover-the lonely Island- Conor Maynard & anth" I was addicted to this song like crazy. It was a 15 minute walk to college so I loved listening to music in the morning on the way.

I soon arrived at college and took my earphones out and turned of my music wow this place looked big! I walked into a building and saw that loads of other people were standing there as well, the sort of shy person I am I walked over to a corner and put one earphone in and played my fav song again while waiting for the bell to go.

While I was standing there a girl came up to me "erm hi I'm Katie" she smile "hey I'm Rose" I also smiled she seems like such a nice girl hopefully we will become amazing friends "where are you first lesson?" I asked "Im at ..." she said while getting her timetable out "art first how about you?" "exact same" and with that we both walked of to art.