VI

Peter himself didn't know how exactly it started. Whether it was to punish himself, or just because he could do it. He really wasn't sure. All he knew for certain was that every day he ate less and less. And after a while, the need to eat wasn't there anymore. Oh God, did it feel great.

So when Sam inquired on what caused Peter to start this, he just shrugged his shoulders. Not really knowing a good enough answer to tell. It wasn't like he had planned it after all.

"Not really an answer but it's better than nothing I suppose." Sam laughed. "How about we end I for today? Go relax and enjoy your day Peter."

The younger make nodded and left the room. Once a day every week the patients had to have, a one on one time with Sam for an hour. Peter dreaded it. He's only been at the house for three weeks and so fat every session was filled with silence.

It was awful. But Sam never seemed to mind so Peter decided that he shouldn't care that much.

"Hey little rookie! You done for the day?" Tony greeted, wrapping an arm around the younger man's shoulders when he entered the living room.

"Yeah, and what's up with that nickname? What happened to Petey-pie?" Peter questioned as he let Tony guide him into a love seat.

"C'mon, Pertero! The nicknames help me plan out your costume. Nothing else is giving me ideas." The older male replied, sitting down next to Peter with one of his legs casually resting on Peter's

"Just look it up on the internet. Not that hard." Peter sasses, looking up at the ceiling to watch the fake spiders dangle.
"No can do! That bucket prank I pulled on Steve cost me, my computer time." Tony pulled, crossing his arms.

"And you have no one to blame but yourself." Peter teased. "Besides Halloween is just another day. Just no one will judge you if you spend the day stuffing your face with chocolate."

Tony let out a dramatic gasp. "A man out to ruin my heart."

"Oh please, you two will probably just take turns in holding each others hair back as you throw up your stomach." Wanda sneered.

Peter jumped slightly not realizing that another person was in the room with them. Wanda seemed to always despite Tony, and since Peter is always around him, she started acting nasty towards him also.

"Jesus, what is your fucking problem?" Tony breathed out with wide eyes. The room suddenly got a tense aura as Tony and Wanda got into a staring match.

Wanda smirked, "Nothin' just remember the rules, Stark." The redhead spoke, getting up and walking out of the room.
"What was that about?" Peter asked, looking back at the brown haired male.

Tony just shrugged and moved his kegs away from Peter's. "I don't know, let's watch some Halloween movies since it's in season."

Despite the home Peter could tell that Tony wasn't in the mood for them. His legs strangely cold, and his chest feeling empty. The younger male realized he just missed Tony's smile.

Creature; It looks sad