First Meet

Death The Kid

You and your friend/weapon are touring around your new school DWMA.

"Hello Ladies"

You and friend turn around to the voice and see a boy with three white stripes on the right side of his head and an outfit to never forget standing there smiling.

"Uh Hello there"

The boy smiled and walked to you.

"Is it all right if I care to help you two around the school?"He asked politley.

"Uh Yes..Of course,we're kinda lost."

The boy did a little giggle and put out his hand."Im Death The Kid,son of the Grim Reaper."He said with a smile.You shook his hand."Im y/n and this is f/n."You smiled back and you three started to walk.

Soul Eater Evans.

You were walking in the town trying to find your new house you bought with your weapon.You kept looking when you hear a loud engine spurring.You turn around quickley and see a boy with white hair and a very cute outift driving a motorcycle.He looke at you and stopped.He got of his bike."Hey you must be the new girl everyoneis talking about?Im Soul.Soul Evans."He sai as he put out his hand.You looked at him and shook his hand."Im y/n.I just moved here and I can't find my home."You said as you looked down.

Soul looked at you."I could help you,Im bored as hell right now I moght as well help a new feiend."He said with a grin.You smiled and nodded in agreement.

Blackstar

You were out infront of the school talking with your friend when you hear shouting from the tip of the spike infront of the school.You look up and see a boy with blue hair in the style of

Star and wearing an outfit that looked alittle cute.He was yelling some words you couldn't hear because it was from a distance.All of sudden,he falls.

You blink your eyes and see a face that grinning infront of you."HEY IM BLACKSTAR!THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!"He said as he stood up.He put out his hand and pulled you up."Oh,Hi..Im y/n.I actually just started.."You say as you rub your head.He smiles."NICE TO MEET YOU!YOU AND ME WILL BE AWESOME FRIENDS!"He says as he puts a thumb up in the air.You smile crookidley and laugh alittle.

Hiro

You were in the school looking around and not notcing where you were walking.Then,you bumped into someone and fell backwards on your butt.You look up and see a boy with piercings and blonde hair looking down at you worried."Oh,my Im deeply sorry ma'me."He says as he helps you up."Oh its fine,I wasn't looking at where I was walking."You say smiling.The boy smiles."Im Hiro..Whats your name?"He asks ad his face goes red alittle."Im y/n.I just started here."You say as you blush alittle at his face.He smiles."Nice to meet you."He says.You look up."Nice to meet you to Hiro."You say as you wave bye and he walks away.

Stein[Yay..]

You walked into your class crecsent moon to see a man with glasses and a lab coat and gray hair doing something.You walk up to your seat and put your stuff down and as your about to walk out he says"Hello,Im Professer Stein."As he look at you.You turn around."Oh,Im y/n.I just actually started here and Im in your class."You say smiling.He smiles back."Thats a lovely name.Very beautiful for a girl like you."He says as he turns back to his book.Your face goes red."Oh Haha,Thanks."You say as you walk out blushing like crazy.

Justin Law

You were talking to Lord Death in the death room about your classes.When a boy dressed as priest came in.His hair blonde and wearing headphones.Your turn around."Hello Lord Death,sorry to interrupt."He says.He looks at you in astonishment."Oh hel-Hello madame,I apologize for interrupting you and Lord Deaths discussion.You giggle a bit."Oh,Its alright.Im y/n"You say smiling.He smiles back."Im justin Law.A death scythe."He says as he takes out his headphones to hear your voice."Nice to meet you Justin."You say as you giggle alittle to his last name.He smiles.