Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

"Get out the car" (broom broom) Nash said roughly. I quickly get out of the car. I straightened up myself just because. Ok! Anyways I followed the boys up the stairs leading up the door. Nash opened the door and we all went through the door."Hi guys who's this pretty lady Nash" said Elisabeth. "Mom" Nash groaned. " Ok fine do whatever you came here to do" Elisabeth said laughing. " Na- hey guys who's is this" said a little boy that looked like Nash. "Hayes this is Lan- Lauren we are working together on a project" Nash said. "Isn't that the girl you-" Hayes started to say. " We have to work Hayes" Nash said

Nash's POV

My stupid brother Hayes almost blew my cover. He knows that I have had a crush on Lauren since like forever. I wanted to put him in a room and lock him in there. But i cant. She looked so pretty today. But I couldn't tell her that because I bully her. Why I bully her? I don't know maybe because I am a stupid idiot. I probably started bullying her because she had a crush on Cameron. I am a jealous jerk.

In Nash's room

Lauren's POV

We got inside his room and we sat down. Taylor had a evil grin on his faces. He whispered something to Nash. He went downstairs and then came upstairs with a bottle of soda. Coca Cola the one that stains. And of course today I picked out a white top. I braced for the worse. "Cameron" said Nash. " Yeah" said Cameron shakily. "Stand up and open this bottle of Coca Cola and spill it on Lauren" said Nash. "But-" Cameron started to say."BUT no do IT. " Sorry babe" Cameron whispered and poured the Coca Cola all over me. "YOU JERKS I HATE YOU GUYS WHY DID I EVER DO TO YOU" I yelled. This has crossed the line. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs crying. "LAUREN" Hayes and Elisabeth said at the same time. I ignored them and left and ran home.

Nash's POV

I feel like a jerk. It was in the heat of the moment. She ran out the door and all the other boys started laughing. "We got her good" said Kian highfiving Chris. "NASH come down here now" my mom yelled. I quickly ran down the stairs. My mom and Hayes had confused looks on their faces. " What did you do to that pretty lady" my mom said. " Sh she spilled on herself yeah on accident" I said stuttering."if it was accident why did I hear her yelling and then run out and tell the truth or else your grounded" My mom said. " The truth is I made Cameron dump Coca Cola onto her" I said. " And how long has this been going on" My mom said. "Umm sincelikelastyear" I said in a rush". "Hamilton Nash Grier repeat that for me loud an clear" my mom said her voice getting louder. Uh oh she only uses my real full name when I am in deep trouble. " Since like last year" I said my voice shaking. " Nash go to your room your grounded tell your friends to leave we will talk about the details later" My mom said. I sulked up the stairs dreading the walk.

"Guys you have to leave my mom is taking me out somewhere we'll continue this tommorow" I said lying. They all left leaving me in my room thinking.

A/N

what is up

the ceiling

but anyways here's my

updating schedule

this book: 2x or 3x a week any day long updates

bestfriends: everyday short updates

If you haven't read my other book check it out you might like it

well i will see you soon I will start writing tommorow but the update probably won't be up till maybe

ask me questions and ill answer them

until next time

peace ✌ and chicken grease 🐔🍗