BTS

-At Lunch-

You had got your lunch and was looking for JungKook. He was no where to be seen.

"Hey Y/N! Over here!" Rose called out to you waving her hand. She was sat with another girl. You walked over and sat next to Rose.
"Y/N, this is Lisa. Lisa this is Y/N." Rose introduced you.
"Hey! Nice to meet you." Lisa smiled stretching out her arm. You shook it and smiled back.
"Nice to meet you too Lisa." You all ate your lunch while talking non-stop. You were laughing and having so much fun that you forgot about where your brother could be. After what happened in your old school, this was definitely the most fun you've ever had.

                  -Your Old School-

You were alone every lunch time. Your brother didn't go to that school then so you had no one to talk with, yet people talk about you. You noticed girls and boys looking at you whilst whispering to their friends. They pulled faces indicating that they were disgusted. Then they just laughed. It was an everyday thing then. No one helped you, no one cared, no one liked you. Soon it turned into physical bullying. And it got worse making you change schools.

But things are different now.

                       -Present-

"Y/N!" JungKook came running over to you looking worried. He had a bruise on his cheek showing very well.
"JungKook! What happened?" You asked concerned.
"Never mind about that! BTS are looking for you!" You and your friends looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Don't do anything they tell you to do."
All of a sudden, JungKook was pulled back as he landed on the floor with a thump.
It was BTS.

"Stop telling her what to do!" A black haired boy shouted. Immediately, the whole cafeteria turned to look at what's going on.
"Y/N, correct?" Asked a guy with greyish-blonde hair as he tilted his head.
"Y-yes..." you replied, practically shaking with fear. You gulped as he leaned in closer to you.
"Huh, not what I expected." He grabbed your chin as you tried to look away.

"You really look nothing like your brother."
"Ger away from me!" You shouted and attempted to push him away, however his grip on chin tightened making you wince.
"You don't want to try that with me babe." Disgusted, you managed to push him with as much strength as possible.

"Don't call me that JERK!" You screamed and stood up. Storming off, a hand grabbed your wrist.
"Let go of-"

Realising the close proximity between you and the white haired man, you gasped. His other hand was placed on your cheek, his thumb brushing it. After a while of complete silence, his eyes slowly glanced down at your lips then back up to your eyes. Sighing, he removed his hands and put them in his pockets.

"She's like her brother alright." He said.

The bell rang and everyone got up and began walking to their class.
Suddenly, a dark blonde haired man came up behind you and whispered in your ear.

"Meet us tomorrow at the roof of the school at lunch."

"And if I refuse?" You snapped turning around to face him and taking a step back. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Let's just say..."

"You will be regretting your choice of coming to this school."

Thanks again guys for reading! This is my first story so I hope it's okay! 🙏🏻

Sorry for any mistakes! Please point out the mistakes I made so that I can fix them!

Thanks!