You Should Be Dancing [ A Liam Payne Love Story]

CHAPTER 1- 

You Should Be Dancing-

A note before the story: This is kinda like a Cinderella story,so  in every Cinderella story movie there is a girl who represents cinderella, a friend who represents the mice who help her, a person who represents the fairy godmother , a girl and two others who represent the ugly stepsisters and stepmother and of course a guy who is prince charming. In this fanfic, look at our cast:

OC-Cinderella/ Isabel : a profesional dancer trying to start out her career, but a bump in the road comes up. A boy in particular.

Liam-Prince Charming/Liam Payne: A famous celebrity who is part of the boy band One Direction. He recently broke up with his girlfriend Danielle Peazer, but at a ball, he meets the girl of his dreams.

Ricky-Fairy Godmother/Isa's manager: Isa's manger, who buys her amazing dress for the ball and helps her out with her career.

Niall-Gus Gus/Niall: Part of the boy band One Direction, becomes Isa's friend after she is hired as One Direction's tour choreographer.

Harry,Louis and Zayn- Stepsister, Stepmother and Stepsister/ the other boys: Also part of the boy band One Direction,friends of both Liam and Niall. All of them wish for Liam to still be with Danielle.

New Characters will be added in the part in which they're please, be kind, this is my first story!   ( Another Note- Sorry, this is a story I put on fanfiction.net, but them being so stupid, made me take it off, and so Wattpad is so awesome, that I decided to put it here! Thanks guys!)

Isa's POV-

"God Ricky do I have to go?" I asked my manager Ricky.

"Yes Isa, you do, there's going to be a lot of celebrities there, and maybe they'll want to sign you up on their world tours!" She said.

See, tonight was the Broadway Ball, which was weird,since this was in LA, and I got invited, but I was NOT in the mood to go. Don't get me wrong, I love Broadway and every musical ever, but I had gone through something. My boyfriend of 2 years straight, Darren Criss, had broken up with me, and three weeks had passed by, but I still hadn't cheered up since then. And yeah, I do mean THE Darren Criss, as in Team Starkid and Glee Darren Criss.

"Maybe this will cheer you up!" Ricky told me "Hey, maybe they'll be some cute guys!"

"Yeah, but they'll probably all be gay,but fine,I'll go."

"Hey!Watch your mouth young lady!"

"Sorry Ricky, sometimes I forget you're gay, and besides, you know I'm not homophobic!"

I haven't introduced myself! My name's Isabel Rodriguez and no,I'm not a singer or actress, I'm a world-famous dancer and I'm only 18! Most of my friends right now are in college, but I didn't need to go, my career had already started at age 16!

"Hey Ricky, where am I gonna get a good enough costume? You know how much I love Broadway and how I don't want a costume from a crappy musical like Tarzan or Mary Poppins or even HIGH FIDELITY" I shuddered at the thought of High Fidelity, the biggest Broadway flop ever, I can't even think about it.

"Don't worry I got it all covered, here's your costume, it's from one of your favorite musicals."he handed me a box.

When I opened it, I almost fainted. Ricky had gotten me the best costume ever!

"Oh My GOD! Ricky you have gotten me the best costume ever!"

"Hey what's a gay manager for babe?"