*1* airport

*finn*
I was standing in the airport while it was pouring down with rain waiting for Noah to arrive.

A couple of minutes later I hear a soft but loud voice saying Finn!

I turned around seeing Noah running towards me I start running towards him too.

We hugged each other for about a minute then I hear a photo being taken.

I turn to see who it was... Millie? What? What are you doing here I thought you had dance lessons.

"No I finished early so I thought I'd come wait for Noah with you but I'm obviously too late" Millie said

Oh well come here babe! We connected lips and lasted for 10 seconds.

Noah started to get a bit awkward so I said if he wanted to go get a drink from the shop near by.

Millie got a text then Said sorry guys I got to go.

Noah and I both said good bye and continued walking to the shop.

We got to the shop and ordered some food and drinks.

Noah pulled my chair out for me to sit then sat on his.

"So are you and Millie dating? Or something?" Noah said sounding a bit sad.

Yeah we are for about two months now.

"Oh so about a month after I left" Noah said still sounding said.

Noah look at me

"Why" Noah said confused

You seem sad and I wanna know why and I'm your bro we tell each other things. Right?

"Yeah I suppose so. Ok I'll tell you just don't tell anyone else not even Millie" Noah said starting to sound serious

I won't I promise I just wanna know so I can stick out for my bro

"Ok so there this girl I like and she's kinda depressed I met when I was down there she always talked about suicide and stuff then one day I went to her house and knock on the door mrs. Heller was crying so was me. Heller she said that Sydney had killed her self I then ran up stare hoping to see her sitting on her bed writing her awesome books but... I got up there and saw blood stains on the floor and then I broke down crying" Noah started to cry heavily loud enough for the whole shop to be looking at us.

Noah! Noah! It's okay that must have been hard to of heard.

"Yes Finn it was" Noah said still in pain.

Well we should take you home now.

I ordered a taxi for us both to go to Noah's.

We arrived at Noah's house Noah ran up and knocked on the door but there were no one home.

Noah you can sleep at mine tonight and we'll find them tomorrow since it's getting dark.

I live 7 minutes away from Noah so we walked there and sorta ran cuz it started pouring down with rain again.

I opened my door seeing mum cooking tea then turned towards me.

"Finn your home just in time for tea" Mum said happily. 

Do we have enough for Noah? Because his parents aren't home and maybe he could sleep over?

"Yeah there enough tea for him and he can stay over tonight" mum said.

Mum served tea and both Noah and I ate a bit fast but oh well.

We soon finished I got his plate then put it on the sink.

I grabbed Noah's wrist  and pulled him to my room.

I showed Noah some of the new things I got while he was gone.

I then pulled the mattress out and set it up for Noah.

Noah have anything in mind what you wanna do?

"Do you have any board games or something" Noah said

Oh your going old school but yeah we do in the basement.

"Can we go get them" Noah said with a questioning face.

Of course. Noah and I waked to the basement. Noah went looking for the board games but I just sat down.

"Finn? Are you ok?" Noah said getting a bit worried.

Huh yeah I'm fine let's find these board games now.

Noah I found them "oh cool" Noah said starting to get happy.

I opened my door and Noah ran through and set the game up.

We played board games for an hour and a half after the we played gta5 on my xbox1.

Noah was asleep by 1:46am I started drifting off by 2:01am.