Grammy

Get the hell out Tremain!!! Im tired of this. You coming home at 5 somethin in the damn morning smelling like pussy and cheap perfume every night,  you don't provide AT ALL, and all you do is stress me to fuck out. I'm tired of this shit !!"

Lyrics P.O.V

Its 5:32 in the morning and i woke up to the usual. My momma and her boyfriend arguing and throwing shit.  As if in 20 minutes everything wont be right back to normal. This isn't anything new. Hell, some could even say this is their daily routine. Tremain has been around for about 5 years now,and just like the first day me and my siblings met him, ive hated him. The way he looks at me just disgusts me. When he came he brought a shit load of unnecessary bullshit with him. Im Lyric, im the oldest of 4 children on my mommas side. Ive always had to step up and be mommy while my mom was away. The summer of my 4th grade year, we started to see my mom less and less. It even got to the point where in my eyes, my grandma was our mother. We stayed with my grandma who at the time was juggling me my younger siblings, 2 of my cousins working a full time job and recovering from her addiction. I always tried my best to do as much as i could for all of us, so that it would be less for my grandma to do,but i was only 8 years old. At night when the house was completely quiet i would go lay in my grandmas bed and cry my eyes out and she would comfort me to the best of her abilities. I knew she felt my pain because she would always know exactly what to say. When she passed away a couple of years back my mom took all of us in. Most teenagers can't wait to turn 18,so that they can party, be free, and enjoy being young, but me?  I just want to move out and get as far away from here as i can.