Broken

Its been a full day since Brandon and i broke up.In other words, this is my first time being single in 4 years. I feel completely lost without him. I feel incomplete. But i can't show that. I have too many things going on. Since I don't have work today the kids are at school and i have they house to myself I figured I just run me a relaxing bath to calm my nerves and then call up Kiyanne since I blew her off yesterday. When i got naked got use to the streaming hot water and started to relax I heard the door open. I figured it was my mom since she works at night's and Tremain is never here during the day but guessed wrong. It was Tremaine,my mommas boyfriend. Im guessing neither one of them read the note that was on the counter lastnight saying I was suspended and that I would be in and out of the house. He called for somebody to see if anyone was home. I didn't say anything because I figured sooner he would find the letter. Not too long afterwards I heard a females scream multiple times.  I immediately jumped up and grabbed my robe, assuming it was my moms and ran downstairs. When I got down there I saw him on top of a female with his hand over her mouth while the other was pulling her pants down. I ran as fast as I could to get to my phone before he could catch me because I figured he would be in my room an minute to stop me.... but he wasn't. In a rush, I grabbed some yoga pants a T-shirt and some sandels then got dressed , grabbed my purse and keys and tried to make a run for it. I tried to be as quiet as i could even i left my room. I had the key ready to unlock the door in one hand and my phone in the other . When i opened the door I felt someone grab me and pull me back. I started kicking and trying to bite their hand they had over my mouth but it wasn't effecting whoever it was. I kept struggling but i just couldn't get loose. They threw me in the floor right in front of the fire place and the female grabbed some duck tape and put it over my mouth then tied my hands up. I was confused as hell. Then it came to me. They're together. I saw the look in her eyes when she looked at him. I just don't get why he wanted my moms. They talked for about 2 minutes then she went out of the door with his car keys. The look he gave be we the most disgusting,evil look ever. Right then i knew exactly what was about to happen. He told me to open my legs but i kicked. I kicked and i kicked,hoping I would kick him in his balls and get loose. Just my luck, I hit he jackpot.

"Ugh! You bitch. Get yo ass back over here! "

I tried to get up and run but he pulled me back by my hair and threw me down and got on top of me. He smelled like must, weed, alcohol and ass. He started kissing on my neck as tears came out of my eyes. I started fighting as hard as I could, it wasn't helping much but I want giving up.

He snatched the tape off of my mouth and forced his infected tongue in my mouth and used his right hand to feel on my ass. He started going further and went into my pants. Because I was rushing I didn't put on panties so it was easy access. He stuck his fingers in between my lips and the door opened.  He jumped up as if he was just about to rape me 2 minutes ago. When my mom came in I just knew she would protect me .... Her oldest child.... I just knew when she saw this with her own eyes she would be done with him. Then that lying bastard had the nerve to say "I tried to seduce him for money". She looked at me with disgust in her eyes.

"So you're gonna believe him ?? YOU brought ME into this damn world! NOT HIM! You're supposed to protect me moma!!! NOT HIM!"

Tears came falling down my eyes when she told he to get out.