THE CHOICE -3-

For someone who can travel back again to their hometown is a very good privelege to have especially when your an idol who is base on a different country, thats why twice's japanese members are very delighted to have a chance to see their families but a certain squirrel can be seen sitting on her bed staring blankly at the wall, an opposite reaction to the other japanese members who's excitedly packing their stuffs.

"Sana"

"Sana!"

"Ow!.. wha- ... yah!" A pillow flew and landed perfectly at the back of her head making her groaned, Sana turn her head facing a penguin who just finishing zipping her luggage. Sana lift the pillow while raising her left eyebrow asking for the sudden throw she receive.

"Not my fault, I've been calling you but you're too occupied admiring the beauty of that wall...what's with it anyway?" Mina went towards her and look curiously at the interesting wall for the squirrel.

"Why? is it winter season with you again?" Mina ask sitting beside her, sensing the girl has been bothered for a week now. Sana can only sighed resting her head at Mina's shoulder.

Mina knows its about their maknae again, she notice the two having no interaction, even off stage. She knows Tzuyu only had this effect on Sana.

"What should I do, Minari?"

Sana really hate this situation, she always try to avoid this to happen. Tzuyu is giving her a cold treatment again.

"I think the best thing to do is talk to her, I mean she's not entirely ignoring your presence right?" Sana nodded still resting on her shoulder.

~~

Other members are now inside their van waiting for the rest to come out. Tzuyu notice she forgot to bring her pouch which she readied awhile ago so she went inside their dorm again. Sana and Mina are the last one remaining inside as the squirrel had not prepared her stuffs earlier so the penguin help her.

They now went outside their room and Sana felt  thirsty so she went in the kitchen to drink some water and notices the maknae's room still has the lights on.

She walk towards the room and went inside to see no one, she's about to turn the lights off when she notices something on the small table.

'Isn't this Tzuyu's pouch?' Sana grab it before turning the lights off and close the door.

"Aaaaah" Sana scream, surprise on the sudden appearance of a tall figure infront of her as soon she turn around.

"Y-you m-must be looking for this" Sana stutter feeling embarassed and handed the pouch.

"Yeah, thanks" the two fell in silence.

"Yah you two come on we need to go" Mina said standing at the front door. Sana quickly went towards her luggage struggling to lift it at the door frame, she readying herself to lift it up again when suddenly long arms grab it and pulled it up so easily, she extended the handle and proceed to walk pushing the luggage with her.

Sana stayed at her spot watching the retreating figure again. She smiled at the sweet gesture and Mina gave her a knowing smile. They proceed to walk and follow the maknae.

~~

They went inside the plane and each sitted at their designated seats. Sana is finding her seat when suddenly someone snatched her ticket.

"Here" Sana just look at it contemplating to accept it or not.

"Come on unnie, I know you want to talk to her"

"Alright , thanks Chaeyoung ah" Sana get it and went towards the back where the maknae is sitted.

Sana silently sat beside her, knowing the younger had notice her presence. She glance secretly to see what she's doing.

Tzuyu is busy reading a book with a specs on and sometimes scrunching her nose making the squirrel beside her muffle a squeal at the cuteness she witness.

That didn't escape the maknae's ear and suddenly turn her head at the side seeing a squirrel with widen eyes as she just got caught. Sana blink twice and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks so she quickly turned away but too late as Tzuyu let out a soft chuckle before resume her reading.

Minutes later Tzuyu felt sleep slowly coming into her so she lean on the person's shoulder beside her. Sana froze not expecting the sudden contact by the girl. Sana notice this as a good opportunity to talk so she grab it immediately.

"Tzuyu"

"Hmm"

"Can we talk?"

Silence enveloped their surroundings, Sana thought the girl had fallen asleep already but the next action of Tzuyu makes her heart beats rapidly, she didn't know why it reacted like that tho its not the first time they held hands but Sana felt different, maybe because of the situation, maybe because its quite awhile now since their last contact but Sana think different as she look at their now intertwined hands, the way it fits perfectly like its really meant for it to lock with each other.

"Lets just sleep unnie" the younger mumbled before placing her other hand on top of their tangled fingers.

Sana smiled knowing their back at the usual again, she still can't calm her heart that still beating fast. She rest her head on top of the younger, slipping her other hand at tzuyu's arms, as she finds the warmth comforting her  and slowly she drift into her dreamland.