Chapter Two- Violet Sight

I finally made it to the bathroom, my only goal was to see what was up with my eyes, the anxiety was coursing throughout my body, I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to see, I needed to know. When I looked into the mirror, I was petrified with pure shock. My eyes they were no longer, that deep brown colour, I have grown so accustom, they were,they were... Purple. They resembled that deep shimmer of a Violet Sapphire, that deep glow that seemed to put you into a trance of some sort from the  sheer look of it. I couldn't believe my eyes, No pun intended of course". All that ran through my mind at that moment was,

      "How is this even possible?", and "Why on earth didn't my mother say anything?",Not  to mention that I now realised the girl's from earlier weren't crazy or colour blind for that matter. I dropped to the cold tile floor as if I was a corpse, completely vacant of any sign of life once so ever. As I fell a pile I crazy thoughts flew throughout my mind. I truly couldn't wrap my head around my current situation and state.

"Was this just a dream?", "Was I actually unconscious?", "Or maybe i got hit by a car and was in a coma or something",  were the only thoughts which were in my now distorted mind.

       What was happening to me certainly wasn't natural, it defied all sense logic, It just made no sense once so ever. I started to think what was next, maybe I'll grow horns or maybe even gills, or worst of all a beak. I don't want to be some weird horned fish-bird thing, I like my mouth and nose, plus I don't think I can actually eat an ice-cream cone, that well with a beak anyways. 

       After about ten more minutes of thinking about all the weird mutant hybrids I could turn into, I finally snapped out of it and started to think rationally, well kind of. When I stood up once more and looked into the mirror I realised I actually looked kind great, I resembled the hott anime character all girls dreamed was real. After a bit more thought and a bit more of admiring myself in the mirror I grasped the fact that I actually rocked this look, besides the slight fact that there was still a bit of blood still around my eyes but I could wash that off, At least I hoped I could, If I couldn't it certainly wouldn't be the weirdest thing that happened today.

       I leaned over the sink and attempted to wash the now dried blood from around my eyes, When I was finally finish I let out a loud, enthusiastic shout, at the top of my voice,

"Yes, It actually washed off !", I had actually never been this happy in my life, I didn't know why, but all I knew is that I felt like doing a few back-flips, but that was out of the question, I didn't want to hurt myself