Pies and Princesses

(A/n It's been so long!! Soo sorry for the wait, I've been busy, lazy, at a writing block, you know the stuff. But I'm back now and hopefully this chapter makes up for my absence. Thanks and enjoy!!)

Alya: *walks into the classroom with a duffle bag. She plops down in the seat next to Marinette.*

Marinette: *looks up from her phone and smiles* Oh, hey, Alya! *looks to see that she's not empty handed whatsoever.* Uh, whatcha got there?

Alya: I'll explain in a sec. Here, hold this. *she hands Mari the cat from behind her back. Heh, cat, back. 😂sorry guys*

Marinette: Oh, my god, he's—!

Alya: She's.

Marinette: She's so beautiful. *the adorable black cat with purple eyes meows and purrs as Marinette strokes her behind her ears.* Is she yours? Does she have a name? Ooh, can I babysit?

Alya: Nope, it's Luna, and you'll have to ask Dawn.

Marinette: *gasps* You got her a cat? Lucky.

Alya: Yea, she asked for one so I thought, why not?

The rest of the class starts piling in and then the substitute comes in, pulls out a chair, and begins reading a book while mindlessly sipping his coffee.

Ryan/Adrien/Niño/Dawn: Hey!

Alya: Sup, guys!

Marinette: Hey!

Just then, a new student walks in. She's kind of tall, but also not that short. She's around the age of 14 and has a pale skin color with pixie green eyes and long, caramel hair. She currently has on a pair of black leggings, converse, and a green sweatshirt that really bring out her eyes. She walks over to the sub, acknowledging her presence, and then walks to find a seat.

Alya: Hey! New girl?

Summer: *looks over to Alya*

Alya: Come sit with us! We need to get these dares on the road and the more, the merrier!

Adrien/Niño: Dares?

Marinette/Ryan/Dawn: Of course.

Marinette: Oh, Dawn, I almost forgot. *puts up Cat that was once by her feet.* Here, Alya got this for you.

Dawn: OH MY GOD YOU GOT ME A CAT!! *gently picks up Luna and cradles her like a baby.* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Ryan: I want a caaatt! *whines*

Alya: Don't worry, Ry. She's pregnant and will be giving birth to kittens soon. Maybe if you ask Dawn, she'll give you one.

Dawn and Ryan's eyes go wide and then lock. They apparently think the same thing because two seconds later, they're squealing their butts off.

Marinette: Shh! Guys, okay. Let's not forget where we are. Geesh, Mr. Damocles could probably hear you from his office.

Dawn and Ryan giggle quietly to themselves.

Alya: Oh, guys, meet Summer!

Summer: Hi.

Ryan/Dawn/Mari/Adrien/Niño: Hey!

Alya: Ok great, now we can get started with the dares! Aaaand the first one is from...Flower2824 . Flower2824 dares everyone to read a fanfic about Marinette being the princess of China. This should be good. Okay, pull up Wattpad, guys, and let's start reading!

*Time Skip*

Marinette: Wow, that was good. Me? A princess? Only in dreams.

Adrien: Mine especially. *winks at her with a smirk and a pink blush forms on Mari's cheeks, making her lips spread into a smile.*

Alya/Ryan/Dawn/Summer: *squeal!*

Ryan/Alya: Relationship goals!

Dawn: So cute!

Summer: Not my life, cause I'm a loner!

Ryan/Dawn: Same.

Niño: *swipes away Alya's phone and goes to find another dare.* Okaaay, the next dare is from RobinsonLER. RobinsonLER dares Mari to kiss or do 7 minutes in heaven with...Nathaniel.

The gang goes silent.

Suddenly, Mari gets up and strides over to Nathaniel. She pecks his cheek, says it was a dare, and then walks back.

Marinette: The dare said to kiss Nath. It didn't specify the kiss to be on the lips. Plus, I couldn't do that to Adrien. I like him more than Nathaniel and his happiness is more important to me than he'll ever know. *smiles at Adrien and gives him a quick peck on the cheek.*

Ryan/Dawn/Alya/Summer: Aww!

Niño: Dudettes, look, he's blushing.

Ryan/Dawn/Alya/Summer: Aww!

Marinette: Cuuute!

Adrien: *tries to cover up blush* Stoopp. *whines adorably.*

Ryan: *takes phone from off the desk where Niño had laid it.* Alright, this is the last dare. DawnMidnight_867 dares everyone to throw a pie at the person they hate.

Alya: Okay. *lifts duffle bag from off the floor and onto the desk. She unzips it to reveal dozens of pies. Inhales deeply and yells* Hey everyone! Grab a pie and throw it at the person you hate!!

And just like that, the whole class raided the pies in the duffle bag and starting throwing them at the people they hate. There were laughs, huffs, grunts, and of course, pie everywhere.

Adrien: *took some pie off of Mari's shoulder and booped it on her nose.*

Mari: *smiled and bent down to pick up a left over pie and crawled under a desk. Adrien followed and they began eating the pie together, watching the classroom and their classmates become covered with pie.

Oh and long story short, Chloe was the only one completely covered in pie.

-----------------------------------------------------

That's it for that chapter, guys. Hoped ya liked it!

Shout out to Happy_Nugget34, DawnMidnight_867, and RobinsonLER for submitting their forms and joining in on the fun. Requests are still open, guys, so fill out a form and get it to me ASAP!

And.....

Most importantly.....

COMMENT MORE TRUTHS AND DARES AND GIMME SOME REQUESTS!!

Bug out!!😁👋😜🐞🐾✌️