O%

[ alternate universe ]

© copyright. Blah blah ... copy this and I'll sue you ... blah blah.

Please vote x

+++

Sticking the USB in and untangling various wires, he finally settle down to business. His hair in a greasy mess and his glasses stuck perfectly upon his face. Numerous thoughts rampage in his mind, few filling up his brain with ridiculous conclusions. Every thought circulates around one word. One girl. Alison.

He creases his eyebrows together, before logging onto his laptop. His unfinished work of breaking into the Japanese security cameras of a bank lies on one side of the screen, whilst blueprints of the bank itself on another.

Closing both tabs and making a mental note to get back to that, he begins his next ultimate task. Clicking numerous keys, a tab with the title; Wedding Video's, pops up.

In each and every video is Alison. Her sleek body leaning against her fiancé, and soon to be husband, Joseph. Every photo has Alison smiling widely, and a spark of some sort twinkling in her hazel eyes.

As he scrolls past the pictures, jealously and envy slither it's way into his heart. It's meant to be him with her. The wedding invitation should've his name in it, not Joseph's.

He knew secrets about Joseph that no one did. For the past two weeks, Harry has been stalking Joesph, secretly taking pictures and recording Joseph's every action. In few he caught him and this other girl making out and being sexually active.

All he has to do now, is replace all the files of Alison's videos, that are going to be shown to the audience on their wedding day, with all the footage of Joseph cheating. The plan itself is quite evil, all he needs to do is send a virus.

The virus is going to break down the entire software, resulting Alison's father to call the technician the day before Alison's wedding. Harry's friend, Zayn, part time model and actor, is going to be the technician and replace the videos with Harry's footage.

The plan is pretty simple, but he only has a forty-eight hours to complete it.

Pressing enter, the exporting begins.

Virus loading ... 0% complete

• • •

"Niall," Officer Payne calls out. Snapping out of his trace, Niall sits straight and slams his laptop close. Not bothering to close the tab which has numerous porn videos.

He lets out a loud yawn, and squints his eyes shut. With his sore pale hands he rubs his eye lids.

"Yes?" He questions, stretching his hands afar.

Officer Payne lets out a low groan, as he pulls his hair in frustration,"Have you tracked down this hacker?"

Niall shakes his head. For the past two days, Niall has been trying to track this mastermind, who was able to hack into Alison's wedding videos and replace them with numerous other disturbing clips.

Alison's father, Mr. Doughs, richest and most powerful man in the country, ordered the police department to track down this nuisance who had the guts to ruin his daughters wedding.

But neither know that the mastermind never leaves any traces or clues behind. It's almost as if Niall is trying to track down a person that leaves no footprints in the snow.

Niall has to work day and night. Hoping to somehow manage to find him. Lately he's been stealing millions from the bank, and leaving behind a small paper-plane keychain. A signature that shows he was the one that robbed the place and hacked the security.

"Niall," Chief Officer Cowell, calls out.

Niall stands up immediately, rubbing the parts of his shirt to soften the creases.

"I'm doing to let you, officer Payne and Senior Detective Louis, to investigate the case further and close up." Mr. Cowell pauses and rubs his stubble on his chin, "alright?"

Niall nods. As soon as Chief turns and leaves, Niall slumps back down into his chair. Officer Payne sits solemnly on a hard, wooden chair, whilst Niall revolves on his leather chair.

"I almost feel like quitting this job," Niall complains rubbing his sore eyes.

Officer Payne lets out a small chuckle, "Well, it's not that bad. Look on the bright side, now we have another musketeer."

Niall unenthusiastically throws his fists in the air and whispers a low, "Hooray."

Within a few hours, Detective Louis joins the boys. His cheerful smile and loud voice, made Niall want to punch him to plump. Though he couldn't, because the last thing he wants is to have a sore wrist.

Louis is the brains, Liam is the strength and Niall is a random white kid with the ability to hack.

Feedbacks?