Chapter 7

I wake up and look around. Ethan and Grayson are both sleeping. I look at the time, 12:34. I have my feet on Ethan while I'm leaning up against gray. I smile. I can't believe I'm here right now. I was only a fan of theirs when an unknown number texted me. I rest my head back on Grayson's shoulder and go on Snapchat. I take a picture of us and send it to Alyssa. I close my phone and put it on the table. I close my eyes and fall back asleep. I awake to someone whispering. "Gianna?" I open my eyes and see Ethan. "What." I say quietly. "Are you gonna stay the night? Just because it's already 2." I smile. "Would you mind?" I ask. "Not at all." He says. I smile and nod. "Okay thank you." He smiles. "Where do you want to sleep?" He whispers. I look at gray and see he's still sleeping. "I'll stay here." He nods and stands up. "Ill be in my room if you need anything." I nod. He walks off to his room when Grayson starts to move a little. I sit up and look at him. He opens his eyes and looks at me. "What time is it?" He asks. "Almost 2. Ethan said I could stay over tonight since it's so late. Is that fine with you?" He smiles and nods. He looks over at the clock then back at me. We make direct eye contact. I smile. He smiles. Then he looks away. "Well I'll be right back I'm going to change." I nod and lay down on the couch. (It's a long wide couch btw 😂) he comes back and says "I have something for you." I give a confused look. He takes a sweatshirt out from behind him. I jump up and laugh. "Thank you!" He smiles and hands it to me. I put it on. It's a little big but not too much. I look at him and smile. I hug him. He hugs me back. It's like it's just me and him in this world. We pull away and I go to the couch. I sit in the middle. He sits on the left of me. He puts up his recliner. "So.." I say. He looks at me and smiles. He opens his arms like he wants me to come there. I smile and sit by him. He wraps his arms around me while I lay my head on his chest. We lay there in silence. It was peaceful. I lay there listening to the rhythm to his heart. I smile to myself and slowly drift to sleep.