Chapter 1

If only I would've said no. If only I wouldn't have gone with him. If only i never met him. I would still have the love of my life. 

It all started 5 months ago....

"Kylie! Get your butt downstairs! Your gonna be late for school!" I heard my brother pound on my door one more time and run down stairs. Man, I hate that kid.

My brother, Tommy, is 5 years younger than me and never left me alone. I don't know what i did to get stuck living with the most annoying person on earth.

I took one more look at myself in the mirror, my gray and light blue striped cardigan went great with my gray skirt and blue cork wedges. My makeup looked good, too, but now I'm wishing I got red streaks in my blonde hair, not blue. I grabbed my white and black Chanel bag and ran downstairs.

"Morning mum." I got use to calling my mom mum after living in London with her for 4 years while my brother  lived with my dad, "What's for breakfast?"

"Made your favorite breakfast, for you most special day!" Yes, today was my 16th birthday and I was stuck going to my stupid school.

"Thanks." She handed me a plate of blueberry pancakes, bacon, sausage, and a lemon muffin. I started scarfing it down like I always do.

"Man, what a sow." Tommy Yelled from the other end of the table that seats 12 (it was only ever full on birthdays and holidays).

"Oh shut up, Einstein." I spat at him. My brother isn't smart, he's really dumb so I call him that out of sarcasm.

"Guys stop." My mom yelled from the kitchen, "You better be going, Paul's here." Paul is my dad. Me and my mom both hate him so we both call him Paul. On the other hand, Tommy loves my dad. He'd rather live with him than me and my mom. The only thing I like about Paul is the present he gives me every year for my birthday.

"Bye mum." I yelled from the door way.

"Have a good day honey! See you after school!" I shut the door and got into the front seat of Paul's green Camaro with black stripes.