Chapter 6

"Okay!" Hunter came storming into the kitchen where we were all sitting watching my mum cook, "What the heck was that for?"

"What you mean?" I said looking up at him from the stool at our kitchen's island.

"Oh you know what I mean! You kicked my girlfriend out of your party!"

"Oh my god!" I yelled, "Seriously?! Wow. Can we talk about this somewhere else? I don't want the yelling to mess up my mum's frosting." I said grabbing a handful of MnM's and pushing Hunter yup the stairs to my room.

"Okay, so why the heck did you kick her out?" he asked.

"Well maybe it was...CAUSE SHE WASN'T INVITED IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I yelled at him

"Well you always say I can have a 'plus one' at your parties so why couldn't I bring Ginger?" We were both yelling now.

"Maybe cause I've known all the other girls you brought to my parties, or maybe it was she was annoying, or perhaps it was the fact she's a slut! A slut! She's a flippin' slut!"

"Well why do you care?"

"Your my friend.... Why shouldn't I care?" I said softer as I turned around to walk out of my room but he grabbed my arm.

"Well what am I suppose to do now? How can I find someone to bring on such short notice?" he said basically in a whisper.

"I don't know. Do whatever you do 'on such short notice' to get a girl to come, or maybe come alone." I pulled my arm out of his grip and walked downstairs where everyone else was pretending not to hear what was going on.

"So what's up with you guys?" I said pretending that the argument Hunter and I just had didn't happen. Hunter, after all was my best guy friend, I hated arguing with him.

"Snooki and Tay are on their way over." Cam said pushing her iPhone over so I could see the text.

"Okay cool." I said sitting on Ryan's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I really needed that.

Hunter came down the stairs, "I'm going home right now, I'll be back later." He said stopping on the bottom step.

"Okay, see ya later Hunt" Ryan said holding my tighter.

"Bye Hunter!" Ash yelled as he walked to the door.

"Later!" Cam yelled.

There was a moment of silent before mum said, "Why don't you guys go swimming?" So I hopped off Ryan, grabbed his hand and Ash, Cam, Ryan and I went upstairs to get in our bathing suits.

I went in my room, Ash used my bathroom, Cam used my mum's bathroom and Ryan used Tommy's.

I put on my purple and black, stripped bikini. Ash came out of my bathroom in a shimmery, pink bikini. Cam knocked on my door and entered wearing a yellow polka dot bikini.

Us girls went downstairs and out to the backyard where the pool was and where Tommy, Reagan and Chase were drying off to go inside. Yes! We'll have the pool to ourselves!

I walked over to the patio chairs and took off my t-shirt and flip flops. Suddenly, I felt someone grabbed my waist. They picked me up and threw me into the deep end of the pool. Ryan!