The next day

I woke up at 6:15 for school also in my words "jail".I got up and took a shower when I went to my closet and picked out and white crop top that says 'I'm wierd and I'm proud' and white high wasted shorts.I blow dried my hair and wanded it I put a thin line of eye liner and mascara and got my white vans.I drove my blue pick up truck played my country music and drove to school.On the way there all I could think about me and cams date tonight.When I got to school I went to my locker and saw cam and kallie.I went over there and said "hey guys" Cam and kallie said "hey" then cam whispered in my ear "can we talk alone" I nodded yes and we went to the janitors closet and he said "dress nice for our date ok?" I said "ok and why couldn't talk out there in front of kallie?" he said "I know you didn't tell her yet" I said "your right I didn't do you want me to?"he said "sure whatever you want to do beautiful" I blushed and looked down.He took his two figers under my chin and said "why did you look down your cute when you blush"and I shrugged my shoulders and we both walked out of the closet and went back to our lockers and we walked to class together.

skip school

today in my date and I told kallie she helped me with make up and hair she straighten my hair.I put a wing with the eye liner and put on mascara on.I picked out a blue and white striped crop top with a red anchor and red denim shorts anf red vans I put my red bow in my hair and left. Cam picked me up and we drove to a beautiful meadow and the sun was setting and we had a picnic and we drove home that was the best day ever.He walked me up to my door and I said " I had a great time it was so beautiful" he said "me to I hope we can do it again sometime" we looked in each others eyes and started to lean in and our lips met I felt sparks my lips moved in sync with his and I pulled away for air.Then he spoke "I know we just met yesterday and it seems like I've known you forever and I was wodering if you wanted to be my girfriend?" I said "I know me to and of course" and we kissed again it gave me butterflies.We both said our good byes and good nights.I went to my room and put my pj's on and went to sleep happy.

a/n I know it long but yahh they are together and I will update soon thanks for reading!