Human?

You got your keys out your pocket and unlocked the front door. When you opened it you saw a towel on the floor and a small cardboard box shaped like a cage. You put your cage on the ground and put the bunny on the towel and the cage. You went to the bathroom to take a bath. You got out and saw a weird human shadow "what the heck!" You said quietly. "Who's there?" You said out loud. You  walked to the kitchen and saw a person "What the fudge! Who are you? You ask "get out of my house!" "You went to grab your bunny It was not there. You were really confused "what did you do to my bunny?!" He opened his mouth wide and put a carrot inside. You saw he was holding you bunny's bowl. "Give that back" you yelled. "I'm sorry Y/N I thought it was for me" "What do you mean? And what did you do to my bunny?!" You questioned "Y/N I'm your bunny" he answered "What no you are not! Get out crazy man!'' you yelled loudly. You looked at him closely "Who is this man? Why is he so crazy?" You asked yourself. You kept looking deadly in his eyes while he continued eating carrots as you slowly noticed he looked so much like a bunny "wait, What the heck!? Are you really my bunny" you questioned loudly "yes" he said. "Jungkook?" You said that's You, your a human. "Umm okay, go to sleep my bunny" "ok" jungkook answered. You walked to your room and laid down. You noticed you started to feel something weird, like you just got lost in love. You noticed that you kinda liked your human bunny. He was so cute, as cute as a bunny but cuter and you felt as if you have found the right person. You closed your eyes and you suddenly fell asleep.

A/N
Just wait it's getting there ,where most of you want it to be ,but hoped to liked it oh and don't forget to follow my sister Bangtan_Namjuicy she makes way better stories but adult ver. Well bye 👋 🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐