07

Marinette's POV

I walk to the drawer and close my eyes and open it, I open my eyes.

"A box??" I said confused

I grab the box and look at it for a minute. I decided to open it.

"WHAT THE!?!?" I said as a floating glowing ball is going around me, it was color black. I close my eyes and don't hear anything, I decided to open my eyes and I see a floating ladybug! Well not exactly a ladybug it was different. Except for the color red it was black, and except for the black dots, it haded red dots.

"Hello, my name is tikki, and I'm your kwami."

"My kwami??" I said in confusion

"You'll find out more about it, anyways.. Marinette Dupain Cheng, do you wish to take revenge over Chloe Bourgeois and her gang??"

I stayed there in shock what she said, until I blurted out something.

"Yes." I said and I cover my mouth.

The kwami smirked at me.

"Hold up, how do you know who's Chloe?? And how do you know my name!?" I said in shock

" I saw you getting bullied by Chloe's gang and I touched your head and found out your name!"

"Uhh..." I said confused.

"So, are you ready to take revenge on Chloe Bourgeois?" She said excited.

"Wait, I blurted "yes" out because I didn't know what to say...I don't know!!!" I said yelling

"Uh...." tikki said confused.

"no...I'm not going to hurt anybody and get in danger, I don't want to be a murderer!" I said yelling at tikki.

"B-but..."

"No buts!" I said

I called tikki inside the earrings and it went inside and I closed the box and put it inside the drawer. I bawled out, crying makes me feel better.

The Next Day

I wake up exhausted from last night, my wounds were healed. Thank god they were or else everyone at school would be asking about it. I do my routine and look at the drawer. I stare at It for 30 seconds and decided to take it with me and to give it to someone else who wants to take revenge. I open the drawer and put it inside my tiny bag that I had.

I ran to school so I would be in class early. As I was walking through the halls I heard someone yell my name.

"MARINETTE!!!"

"Huh!?" I said in confusion.

I turn around and see Alya heading over to me.

"Alya? What's wrong?" I said worried.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me!? What's wrong with YOU." Alya said upset

"What are you talking about???" I said

"I saw Chloe and Sabrina AND LILA Running out of an alley way and they were laughing, I decided to check out what happened, I saw you walking all injured to your house, I was going to help but but until someone told me what's happening and once I got that through you were gone."

I stayed quite looking down to my feet.

"I know Chloe and the others hurt you, and I'm going TO TAKE REVENGE ON HER." Alya said yelling angrily.

When she said "REVENGE" I stared at my little bag and opened it to grab the box, I grabbed the box and put it inside Alya's bag without her noticing.

At class.

As I entered the class I saw Chloe in surprise. Maybe she was thinking how I survived from being beat up. I sat in my seat and Chloe asked to go to the restroom. Alya glared at Chloe leaving.

"Hey girl, I'll be right back I gotta go to the restroom." Alya said

"O-ok." I said

I knew what she was going to do. I told her to take her bag, she declined and I got worried, I stood there like an idiot.

Alya's POV

I headed to the restroom where Chloe was and I smacked the door open.

"YOU!!!" I said yelling at Chloe.

Chloe turned around with a grin.

"I knew you would come to the bathroom because you saw me and wanted to take revenge for what I did to Marinette." Chloe said grinning.

"No shit." I said angrily.

"You will pay for what you've done to my best friend." I said angrily and started running towards her.

"Hah, break a leg, maybe I will break your leg." Chloe said grinning.

Chloe dodges And I stayed on my feet. Chloe ran to me and was about to punch me, I dodged the hit. We started to fight physically. Until I fell to the ground with blood coming out of my nose.

"You little.." I said

"You little what??" Chloe said.

Marinette's POV.

I heard them from the bathroom door.
'Do something Marinette!!' I said in my thought.

'Make her pay...'

I looked down to Alya's bag and grabbed the box and opened it and put the earrings on, Tikki came out.

"I'm going to take revenge tikki." I said with a grin.

Tikki nodded with a evil smile.

"Just say, dark spots on, and to get a weapon or something else just say Evil Charm, and when your finished and want to fix everything you've done Just throw it to the air and yell out Evil Ladybug"

"Okay......Tikki!!! DARK SPOTS ON!!" I yelled out.