chapter 1 (Warning⚠ 1206 word)

A young man woke up and realized that he was underwater. He rose from the water, gasping for air. He lifted himself out of the tub and fell to the floor. When he got to his feet, he tried to move but felt a tug. His hand found his way to a wall.

"Help! Someone help me" The young man said hoping someone would hear him. There was a loud dragging sound, and he looked off into the darkness." Is someone there? Hey!, Shit I'm probably dead"

"You're not dead"spoke a raspy voice.

"Who's that?"

"There's no point in yelling,"the voice said again." I already tried."The voice seemed somewhat calm but also irritated.

"Turn on the lights!"the young man called.

"Would if I could could."The voice said.

"What the fuck is going on?''the young man screamed."Where am I?"He turned around and began pulling at his chain again.

"I don't know yet."

The young man took a deep breath through his nose , then cringed in disgust.

"What is that smell?!"

"Shh! Hang on a second, I think I found something" There was a click and the painful bright lights came on, the young man squinted in pain. That's when the women who was also in the bathroom slowly started to wake up but not fully.

The young man was in the corner of a huge bathroom. A very dirty, industrial looking bathroom which looked like it had not been used for years. He was chained to to a grimy pipe ankle. At the other end of the room, there was another man, chained to another pipe. The two men looked at each other.

The young man looked in his mid late twenties. He had short dark brown hair and was wearing a pair of jeans with a flannel shirt and a white t-shirt underneath. The other man was a bit older, maybe in his early mid forties and was wearing a blue dress shirt. He had pale blonde hair and deep purple bags under his eyes, as if he had not slept in a considerable amount of time, the woman was also in her mid twenties she was wearing a all black dress red lipstick her hair was (h/c) it was curled up but a little messy.

Suddenly, the two man realized where the horrible smell was coming from. There was a look of horror upmost both of their faces as they looked on the floor in the middle of the room. There was a corpse of a middle aged man who had presumably just committed suicide. He was wearing boxers and a white t-shirt. His brain were splattered all around and he had a gun in his hand. He was laying face down on the floor.

"Holy shit!"the young man cried out, reeling in disgust.

"What the hell?"the woman screamed finally waking up when she opened her eyes first thing she saw the dead man body. She screamed and stood up, feeling her chain yank on her ankle. It was attached to the pipes on the sick closest to the bathtub.
She looked to her left and finally took a notice of the blonde man. She didn't notice the young man until he began to screamed.

The young man looked down at his chain and a wave of panic came over him.

"Help!!"he yelled, suddenly falling back down to the floor and pulling at his chain as hard as he could."Help! Help!"

"Do you really think anyone can hear us right now ?"the woman said. The young man stopped pulling at his chain, stood up and looked at the woman.

"What the fuck is this!?"said the younger man, pulling at his chain again.

All of them were trying to recollect how they ended up chained in an abandoned bathroom, but nothing.

"Calm down, just calm down. Are you two hurt?"the older man asked. He looked at the woman first who just calmly shook her head. Then he looked towards Adam.