Missing and Fixing hearts

~Autumn's POV~

I went back into the waiting room, and told Mitch and Cally the news I heard. They both just stood there shocked at what I said.

"Can I see him? I need to see him. The fans are going to worry if I don't tell what had happened." Mitch said.

"Ok. But tell the fans Jerome is fine, and recordings with him will not happen for a couple weeks because he is not feeling well." I said to Mitch.

Mitch walked to Jerome's room and that left me and Cally. All of a sudden Cally sat down and told me to sit with her.

"I have some news. Me and James broke up." Cally said. I saw the pain in her eyes.

"But why? You guys are perfect together. And I watched his videos with you in it. You guys are perfect together, on or off the camera." I replied back.

"He's moving to be closer to his family and the group and there's no point in a long distance relationship. I can't visit, he can't either. We will remain friends." Cally stated. Cally then started to cry.

"Come here." I said. I hugged and she thanked me for being such a good friend.

"It's going to be ok. I know you'll miss him being your boo, but you have the internet to see what he's up to." I said to Cally. She nodded and excused herself to go clean up before seeing Mitch. I sat in the waiting room, waiting for them to be done. Then, I started scrolling through twitter until I heard familiar voices.

~Author's note~

Hello! Finally an update that's not been over 7 months in the works. Anyways, please give me feedback on my story and any suggestions for characters, new book, or anything will be gladly accepted. Other than that, Keep a reading.