My life as Luke

Pff, school was terrible today. It was so boring and no one actually likes me there. I'm walking home in the rain, while checking my mentions on twitter. My fans on twitter make me happy.

I finally got home. After making my homework I go on the computer and log in on twitter. I see this pretty girl asking me for a follow. I click on her profile and see she lives in Melbourne. After I followed her, I dm her and start a conversation with her. She says her name is Lauren. After we've been talking for 30 minutes, I ask her if she comes to daresundays live, which is in 3 days. I was hoping for her to say yes and she eventually did.

Lauren's POV 

As always I'm trying to get noticed by the boys. I see Luke is online and ask him for a follow. A few minutes later he followed me! I was fangirling so hard! I went totally crazy when I saw he dm'd me. We started talking for like a half an hour and he asked my number. I was crying of happiness. After I calmed down, my phone rang. It was Luke! We started talking for 2 hours and it felt like I knew him my whole life. When I fell asleep at 4 am I dreamed about Luke. I was the happiest girl alive.

Luke's POV

The next day I couldn't stop thinking about Lauren.I couldn't focus on school and everything else. Yesterday, I asked for her phone number and we've been talking all night. I've never met a girl like her. She has something special.