Finns pov
I get to school and walk in with Malcom and we go to our lockers
"Hey" I say while Ayla walks over to us.
"Hey, the talent show is coming up what do u guys wanna do" she says while taking out her phone to change the song she was playing in her headphones.

"The talent show isn't until December, it's October" I say with a confused face.
"Ok but we should still plan ahead" she said about to leave

"Ok we'll plan at lunch" i say

"Ok cool she says before leaving to go to her locker.

After taking what I need from my locker I go to my class I had geometry first so I say bye to Malcolm and leave.

I walk up the stairs and see a girl running past me and she looks back at me for a split second before running off to her class. Damn who's that I think to myself

I walk into my class and see my teacher looking at me with a disapproving look.

"Late again" he says while sighing softly

"Sorry mr.M it won't happen again" i say while walking to my desk. As I walked i saw the same girl, she pushed up her round black glasses while making eye contact with me and then looked back at the teacher. My heart skipped a beat when she looked at me.

Y/n's pov

I rush up the stairs because I was late for class I spent to much time talking to jack. and I run past a tall guy with jet black curly hair and the most beautiful brown eyes, my y/h/c (your hair colour) hair was covering a bit of my face while I look at him and then run super fast to class.

I get to class on time and sit down at my desk at the back of the class and the teacher starts teaching his lesson and a few minutes into the lesson the same guy I saw at the stairs walks in,
Hmm he's kinda cute I think as he looks at me while getting to his desk, And he quickly looks away.

I shrug and go back to writing my notes as the teacher explained the lesson. The same guys kept looking at me time to time so I gave him a small wave like the 5th time he looked at me. He waved back at me smiling and went back to writing his notes.

At the end of class I walk up to him, "hey creep" I say scaring him a little
I giggle "sorry I just wanted to introduce myself" i say putting out my hand waiting for him I shake it. He looks at it before saying "I'm finn" and then walks out the class.

I'm left standing there in a empty classroom confused as all hell and then I walk out the class still with a confused face. What a weird kid I think to myself before going to my locker.

Hey peeps I made another chapter I might add music to every chapter I make idk tell me if u would like that.