𝕠𝕟𝕖

———
정호석.
———

Well.

The world wasn't supposed to end, but whatever great power is up there threw one hard "fuck you" at humanity, and killed off 95% of the population. Because life's a bitch.

Out of nowhere, people started getting fatally ill, and dropping like flies with no warning. Like, you would just go outside to see how many people died, and your crusty ass neighbor Mr.Kim would start foaming at the mouth and fall to the ground.

You might be wondering "Whoah there Hoseok, you don't seem very worried about the fact that the world just literally ended?" And my answer to that is,

because my world ended a long time ago.

So I fell in love in high school. Like, head over heels in love. Jumping off a cliff is nothing compared to how hard I fell for this kid.

His name was Lee Jihoon, and he was cute as fuck. Short, squishy cheeks, and an angelic smile that made you want to make him laugh forever. He was just really, really perfect.

I had a crush on Jihoon since the day I first saw him in that stupid biology class when I was in 10th grade. He had pink hair back then, which made him easy to spot in a crowd. I ended up confessing my feelings to him at the end of 11th grade, and he said yes. We were good together.

But like I said, life's a bitch.

On April 17th, Jihoon was kidnapped. I lost all contact with him for days, and then his parents got the police involved. They eventually found him in some basement of a human trafficker, who had already abandoned the house. But, they didn't find him alive.

You could see every bone in his body though his now pale and paper thin skin. It was obvious his attacker hadn't bothered to feed him.

So, on May 2nd, Lee Jihoon was announced dead.

And that was the day my world ended.

Now I'm 24, and the world has ended for everyone else too.

But I had to keep a smile on through everything, because everyone knew me as the dude who could brighten up anyone's day, even though all I wanted to do was fling myself off a bridge. I had to laugh when I wanted to cry. How fun.

Now you know why I, Jung Hoseok, is not phased by the end of the world. Because, one more times for the folks in the back, life's a bitch.

•••

o shit that's a whole lotta angst fellas