prologue

"Some call it a forbidden love, I call it a challenge"

****

"Chenle, you have to pick up your duties as the soon to be alpha and stop playing around with the girls in our pack. You soon have to find your Luna"

****

"Kimberly, I forbid you to go near the wolves territory ever again. Next time I'll send my fighters there to kill your little wolf."

****

"Chenle, you have to get over her. She's not one of us."

****

Her kiss kills him every time, her touch was burning against his skin. Why was it so illegal to just love the right one. Their worlds were completely different, it was a forbidden love and they both knew it.

****

"Chenle, please don't make this harder. You know we can't be together"

****

"She's a vampire Chenle, You're a werewolf, you're not meant to be"

****

"I love you, I don't care if it's a forbidden love. I would rather die than live with out you"

****

It's an forbidden love, two people. Two different worlds. Two different opinions. Two different ways.
But everything leads to death.

****

To be continued.

So for the first information I'll have for this book. I hope you guys will enjoy it and this will be my second chensung fanfiction.

This will tho be slightly different. But I hope you guys will read and give me your opinions. Every chapter will be a new beginning every time or a new ending.

I'll put my everything in to making this book good and interesting for you guys.

-

Anna xoxo