008.

the bell rings.

"ugh i have double sociology" grayson moans.

"it will go quickly, don't worry" you say turning round and kissing him lightly.

"it's alright for you, you have double dance where you can actually get up and do something" he says getting up and giving you his hand to help you up.

"we are doing stupid contact work and i'm with that pervert, jamey" you sigh.

"you need to ask your teacher if you can change, he creeps me out and i don't want him doing anything to you" grayson frowns.

"i will i hate it when he picks me up" you say.

"good, i'll wait for you outside the changing room" he says.

"thanks, see you later" you say turning in the direction of the dance studio.

"ditto" he says turning away.

in the changing rooms:

"is it true that you are dating grayson dolan?" a girl asks as you get changed.

"yeah" you say blushing.

"i swear he's like famous on youtube or something" she says. you go brighter. people were going to think that you only like him for his fame.

"kinda, but we don't really talk about that" you mumble turning away.

"he's actually hot" you hear her say to her friends.

"i know right! she got lucky" her friend says. you smile to yourself as you put your hair up.

you did.

end of the two periods:

you leave the changing room to see grayson leaning against the wall on his phone.

"hey" he says putting his phone in his pocket.

"i need food" you moan flopping into his chest.

"you good?" he asks chuckling wrapping his arms around you.

"no" you whine.

"come on let's go" he says. you head off to the willow tree and lie down in between his legs like you had done in break. you eat your lunch with your head on his stomach.

"can i put on my playlist?" he asks looking down at you.

"sure" you say putting your lunch back in your bag. he turns it on and best friend by rex orange county starts playing.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" you yell making him laugh.

"ME TOO!" he yells back. you cover yourself in his jacket singing along quietly. 2:55 ( this is the time in the song that's she's singing to )

"NO NO NO NO OH I STILL WANNA BE YOUR FAVOURITE BOOOOY" you sing loudly. he chuckles and you look up to see that he's filming you.

"NOO GRAYSON!" you pout frowning.

"you're adorable" he laughs watching the video.

"shut up" you say grinning.

"this day is going so slow, i want it to be over already so that i can take you on our date" he says.

important!!

basically idk why but i'm gonna change this to first person! ik it's kinda random in the middle of the chapter, but i wrote the rest in first person my accident, and i like it!

grayson's pov:

she smiles up at me, her eyes glistening.

"you're beautiful, you know that right?" i say without thinking. she blushes and smiles.

"shut up" she says.

"i'm serious, you're...stunning" i say.

"stop it i'm blushing" she says, giggling and putting her hands over her face. i practically died of cuteness and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead.

end of the day:

scarlet's pov:

"well that was fun" grayson says,

coming out of the maths room.

"cheer up! we're going on a date!" i say jumping up and down. he grins at me and wraps his muscular arms around me tightly.

"help, i'm squished" i say, my voice muffled. he chuckles and takes my hand and we run out of school to the parking.

"do you want me to drop you off and come back or drop you off and wait for you?" he asks, starting the engine.

"wait for me" i say smiling. he puts his hand on my thigh and i smile. every girls dream...