Changes Jaxton point of view

Watching her sleep put my madness to ease she had a beautiful soul but with an ugly past, but there was one thing on my mind and that was finding out about this Damon guy and putting his life to an end.

Getting up, Karma whined "Sh baby girl I'll be back", shifting to my side of the bed Karma snuggled up with my pillow, walking out I had to make a call to my right hand Lorenzo to get more information about this bitch Damon, walking out on the balcony lighting up a cigar keeping an eye on baby girl, Lorenzo answered on the first ring "Ciao Lorenzo,J'ai besoin que vous cherchiez des informations sur un gars du nom de Damon, lui et moi avons une affaire si irrésolue " ( I need you to look up some information for me about a guy named Damon me and him have so unsolved business), "Yes. yes thanks Lorenzo bye".

Lorenzo has been my right hand since diapers and we've been stuck at each others side since then, even when I became the most biggest mafia man in America , finishing my cigar I got back in bed trying not to wake Karma, i kissed her head softly and wrapped my arms around her "I'm going to figure this out baby", wit that thought in mind I drifted off to sleep.

Short but whatever