Chapter Three - Grandpaw

What Renesmee was waering...

What Amberly was wearing

We looked about one a few days later when grandpaw visits for the first time

We looked about one a few days later when grandpaw visits for the first time. He came not long after Jake left. Daddy was holding me and rose was holding Remmie. Grandpaw never noticed us at first but when daddy came in with Rose he noticed us.

When he left I ran straight to Seth slapped his leg screamed "TWAG!" and ran as fast as I could passing momma and daddy who were laughing at me. I got outside and hide behind a bush. To find that he wasn't its side so I go out of my hiding spot and tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge. So I started crying and no one came I soon got hysterical. When Emmett saw me and ran to the door. He opened the door. I rushed in still crying and buried myself into Seth. Still scared and crying. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Renesmee even stopped playing with Jake to look and that's when Emmett came in and said: "Who let Amberly outside, and closed the door?" That's when Momma and daddy came over and hugged me and Remmie came and gave me a hug too. I stayed beside Seth never leaving his side until After lunch he came to the bathroom and said: "I'm not leaving you, but I'll be right back ok?" I looked at him and whispered "Ok." I sat outside that door when Jack and Renesmee walked by. "What are you doing?" Jake asked kneeling in front of me. "Waiting for Seth." He looked at me and said "Want to play with us till he comes out?" I thought for a little while then said: "Will he know where I am?" Jake rolled his eyes as Seth opened the door and said: "she didn't move did she?" I felt bad right then and walked away, 'you were bothering him' I thought the next thing I know was someone grab me.

I turn to see the person to see Seth. I smiled and hugged him right not letting go.

The day went by fast but I didn't want Seth to leave.

"Please stay!!!!" I cried he hated seeing me cry "You know I can't..." he said more tears came out of my eyes "P-Please!!! For M-Me!!!" I stuttered because of my crying. I was like this every night Daddy picked me up to go to bed and I went to sleep.