Past

Taekook had been together for 4 years. Tae is an art student while JK is an aspiring dancer. Tae and JK met on Tae's first year in college. He was a farmer's son from Daegu with bright eyes and brighter future. He didn't know much about Seoul other than the fact that it's where SNU is, the school that gave him full scholarship. He took the train and braved his way in. With no friends nor family to back him up, just the pure determination to help his family.

Him and then junior, JK, met when he helped him when he was lost at the university and turns out they were dormmates.

JK was instantly enamored with Tae's childlike innocence. He toured him around. Introduced him to his friends. Helped him find a part time job(s).

In few weeks JK introduced Tae to his family who is now living in Seoul. They all loved Tae and was curious why Jk introduced the said man. JK told them that he was planning on taking their friendship a bit further and he wanted to know what his family thought about Tae. His mom squealed and his dad tapped his shoulder murmuring about finally introducing someone worth their time.

It was awkward transition from being friends to JK courting Tae but love evidently blossomed soon after and JK asked Tae to officially be his boyfriend after a few months while touring around Ihwa Mural Village and after his dance recital. It was a collection of events that happened and he refuses to wait another more month to claim the guy who made his life better. Who made him want to be better.

Earlier that week he was feeling down and inadequate. His family was having a financial crisis and he was not able to help them because he too was struggling in college expenses. Tae came up to him one night with all his savings (the freshman was saving for his art materials next sem) and offered to "loan" him the money. When JK refused, Tae offer to help him earn the money. Together they basked on the streets. Tae would offer painting commissions while JK performs. Together they were able to save the amount needed by JK's parents.

When JK accidentally twisted his ankle when practicing for a lead, it was Taetae who pleaded Jk's coaches (JK found out after) to still consider Jk as lead of the dance recital. Even offered to learn the choreography and blocking for him so they can do practice a little at home. In addition to that, his Taetae, the ever friendly social butterfly managed to hook him up with a senior physical therapist student named Bogum so he is assured that his ankle is healing well.

That night after performance, Jk cried as he stood there hearing the applause of everyone in the auditorium. His eyes focused on the guy who made this possible.

He cried not out of sadness but because he was overwhelmed by the amount of love, support and care Tae has freely given him and he'll be damned if he ever let anyone take this guy.. His Taetae away from him. So as soon as he cchanged he asked Tae to go for a walk with him in Ihwa Mural Village. The moon as their witness, he stopped and asked

"please do me the honors of being yours. your bestfriend. Your protector. Your muse. Your soundboard. Your sanctuary. Your punching bag. Your pillow. Your escape. Your boyfriend and lover. Please be mine Tae.. I love you with every breath i have in me, i'd give it to you..." JK held Tae's chin tilting his head and looked at him in the eye.

"yes, I'll be yours and you mine Kookie" said flushed, hands immediately covering his face to which Jk chuckles because his boyfriend is just so adorable. He removed Tae's hands. Kissed them. Held it tight.

"and you're all I'll ever need. Us. Forever. I can never imagine my life without you babe" Jungkook rests his forehead in Tae's and pecked his lips softly. Murmuring "i love you's" and "you're perfect" as he kissed him.