Meet the Admins

Grace

Hi! I'm Grace! My main account is sugarpie71 ! I like being called Sugar or Grace, though have been called many things during my time on Wattpad. I love cats, Warriors, other animals, writing, reading, and ABSOLUTELY ADORE dystopian fiction. Can't wait to meet you!

Gray

Hey y'all! I'm Gray, or Gray Wing. My main account is GrayTurtle . I would love to be able to work with you! I absolutely love Warrior Cats, even though I'm not very far into it. I am very goofy at times, so I'll warn you now XD but I love to draw, read, write and explore! I'm looking forward to working with y'all! :3

Seri

Heyo, welp, I've failed already. I'm seri, and you can call me Seri or Dark. My main is tradegy-, and I'm considering a username change. I love warrior cats, Fortnite, my computer, my pets, and a lot of other things. I am looking forward to writing and making things on this account, and please do consider joining! And no, I am not human.

Pheonix

Hiya all creatures! I'm Pheonix or Silver. My main account is SilverStarCat. I love most animals tho cats are #1. Warrior Cats ARE AMAZING!!! I haven't been able to read past Omen of the Stars sadly. I'm weird, spazzy, fun, some people find my annoying but idk. I love reading and writing.
Also I'm a cat so yea...

Neko

Hi I'm Neko,also known as Anime_Marionette. Some of y'all mah know me for my fanfictions,sins,and unnecessary cursing. I also love Hamilton. Fite me. Uh bye. Ilikewarriors-

Lolli

Hey I'm Lolli, my main account is LollipopCat_SaveW . I love Warriors and Harry Potter. Welp I have nothing to say so bye~

Mountain

Hi! My username is fizzymountaindew, but you can call me fizzy, mountain, or dew! My main fandoms are; Harry Potter and Warriors, feel free to PM me about anything relating to these, whether it be book suggestions, roleplay, or story ideas. Nice to meet you!

Cherri

Top of the morning to ya! I'm UniversalParanoia but y'all can call me Cherri! My fandom's mainly evolve around, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Warriors (of course). And many more! PM me if you wanna Roleplay any of these and I won't mind! It was a pleasure to meet you!