Part 3 - Welcome

I finally get to the classroom.
Phew
I enter the room but there was just a person sitting there.
Guess my watch was wrong
"Hey I haven't seen you around, wait are you the new girl."

"Um.. yeah I'm Jiyoo, nice to meet you."
I say with formality.

"No need for the formality, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. He says with a smile.Damn that smile can kill anyone, Is it contagious?

"He carries on with " But you can call me anything you want to. Kim Jiyoo?"

"Yes?" I say wondering what he's thinking.

"No, your name, it seems familiar." Never met this guy in my life. I mean I don't think I have. Should I know him?

"Oh you hanged out with Min Suga hyung right?"

"Yeah! How did you know?" Weird. Is he a spy?

"He texted me saying that a girl that helped him with his music. That's really talented that you can help Suga hyung. he doesn't even let us help him with it," He says in a cute jealous tone.

"Oh, wait he doesn't like getting help?"

'~Wait how does Suga know that I'm in the same class as him, did I tell him or something?~

"Nah I'm messing with you, I don't really care if he doesn't listen to me, that's just Suga hyung." Jimin tells me.

"Anyway class is about to start. So you should wait outside so that then teacher can introduce you to us!"

~ I wait outside the classroom, people start to enter the class until all the desks were full'~

One of the desks were empty. The desks could fit 2 people and I knew one of the seats were mine. A guy walks into the classroom . He winks at me & then says . 'Morning baby'

~ Jeez this guys a twat . He's clearly someone who gets all the girls,ugh guy like this just piss me off~

He sits at the desk which was empty. I guess I'm going to have to sit next to him, Why couldn't I have need seated with someone I could have actually been friends with!

All the girls crowd around him . Jeez there trying hard. I bet I could get him . But I'm not going to, because HE looks like an idiot.

The teacher (I'm guessing home room teacher) calls me in .

"Class we have a new student, she is from England and is now at our school!"

~Man this teacher seems like a preschool teacher instead!~

"Hello My name is Kim Jiyoo, please treat me well!" I say, I don't try hard at saying it.

"Jiyoo, please sit on that empty desk next to Jungkook,"

'Oh so that's the players name , I'll keep that in mind...'

I walk to my desk and sit down. Lot of the girls are speaking behind my breathe for example I hear one girl saying that as I quote
' Just because she's pretty, she'll never get Jungkook oppa, OK girls?"

I honestly don't really care about what they say because, I'm not gonna date him , I already have a person I like. He was my friend from England. He's Monsta Xs ( a popular group in schools )Minhyuk . I miss Minhyuk.
besides Jungkook is NOT my type. I would rather be at his school.

"Hey Jiyoo, I'm Jungkook but be free to call me whatever you want too, babe"

"Ok Twat,"I say to him

"Don't even bother trying to get to know me, because I know what you do with others."

"Why are you calling me a twat?"he says like he was actually dumb

"Because you said I could call you whatever I want to call you ,ok BABE
I told him sarcastically."

"Just don't speak to me, ok?"I say peeved

"Whatever, I'll won't speak to you in class, if you meet me at the cafeteria at lunch."

"Ugh, do I have to Jungkook, it's just that ,I just don't wanna be embarrassed by being near you or being seen with you . It will hurt my pride ."

"You better come or talking won't even be your biggest problem with me." He whispered in my ear."

Jungkook POV

Man that girl is different, normally they all love me, I'll make her fall ,I've got a surprise that she won't ever forget. I just have to wait until lunchtime...

A/N
I think this part of the story is not that great. I've just got a bad headache so I can't really think straight. Any ways have a nice day

Love from author-nim❤️