The Rumors

In a world filled with myths about vampires, witches, and werewolves you always thought that the movie series twilight was so romantic and beautiful you always loved one type of character in every movie like twilight...

Which one do you like more??
- [ ] Wolves
- [ ] Witches
- [x] Vampires

...You always loved vampires you thought that the main characters in twilight were so romantic with belle being a human but fell in love with Edward (a vampire) you thought that couples shouldn't care about the differences in every relationship and you thought that it shouldn't matter who you fall in love with just as long as you both were in love and happy!

One evening while making dinner in your apartment...

You: ahhh dinner is looking good so far...
You: I hope I don't burn it this time...

[you walk to your living room]

News broadcaster(on TV): Later after this commercial we will discuss this picture as evidence that mythical creatures might exist!!!
News broadcaster #2: how scary look at that horrific photo!!

News broadcaster(on TV): Later after this commercial we will discuss this picture as evidence that mythical creatures might exist!!!News broadcaster #2: how scary look at that horrific photo!!

Broadcaster 3: this isn't even the real picture of the woman it's just a drawing!!!
B1: the original photo of the mystery mythical creature is to not be shown due to government policies...
B5: and thats what we will be discussing after the break until then make sure you-
*commercial cuts him off*
You: ahhh~ what a bunch of bologna
You: I can't believe they actually think that mythical creatures are real!!
You:pfffft people are so gullible I can't even be-
[you hear someone knocking on your door]

*knock knock knock*