School Shooting

It all starts in high school, we have a girl called Neilly sitting at a lunch table with her friends. Sam, Yara, Dani, Isavella and Riyad, they turn to look and see 'the new guy'. Kinda stingy and had eyes like death, went by the name of... Patric. They didn't think too much of it, except, Neilly. Her eyes were glued to him. He turns and says, "What the fuck, are you looking at."

The whole lunch hall went quiet as he walked away. Neilly turns to her friends, in embarrassment as Sam shouts, "This is gonna be good!"

The bell rings and everyone goes to class. Neilly walks in only to find out that she has to sit next to Patric. She sits next to him and says, "H-Hi..."
Silence...

The bell rings and it's time to go home.

Dani and Neilly are walking home, Neilly says, " Ugh, I cant believe I have to sit next to him! He's so rude and disrespectful."

Dani says " Is he really that bad? Maybe he's just shy?"

Dani hears something behind them finding Patric standing listening to the whole conversation.

He exclaims, "Why do you keep feeling the need to talk to me! Do you like me or something?!"

"Why the fuck would I like someone you!"

Dani says, "oh hell nah bye nigguh"
Patric grabs Neilly by the neck and holds her shouting "Don't fuck with me!!!"
Suddenly, Sam and Riyad come running shouting "Aye dude! What the fuck are you doing!! Get off her"

Patric lets go of Neilly leaving her out of breath. "Watch tomorrow, that goes for all of you!"
He says as he walks of furiously.

The Next Day

It was truly scary for everyone, Patric runs in the school like there's no tomorrow, hands clenched as he realoads his assault rifle, looking at his ret hot hands wondering who his first victim is going to be. Sam and Riyad pull up around the corners on their BMX bikes with baseball bats screaming, "Everybody fucking run, he's loaded!!"

Patric screams and shoots whoever catches his eye, but no, bitch you really thought it was going to end there? Dani, Yara and Neilly walk in the halls as everyone is jumping out of their bodies with 'Desert Eagle 50 Cal' guns.

Yara shoots Patric in the leg long enough for him to get away...

Neilly smiles, "That should sort his dumb ass out"