Chapter 4

Brooke's p.o.v

I'm lying in my bed thinking of what sacha said and then there was a knock at my bedroom door. I check the time. It's about 8pm. I shout to them to come in. It was Maisie, my little sister. She comes in and climbs into y bed as hugs me. She says to me "what's wrong brookie. Have you been crying". "I'm fine Maisie. I've just had a big argument with sacha" I say to her. She's too young to know what happened. Maisie falls asleep cuddling me. I eventually fall asleep.

Sacha's p.o.v

I lie in my bed and keep thinking I messed up out friendship. I cry myself to sleep. My mum hears me and comes into my room and sits on my bed next to where in lying. "What's wrong sach. This isn't like you?" She asks. I say "I've messed it all up. I've lost her. She hates me now". "Who hates you. Who have you lost" she asks. I reply with "brooke. I've done something to her and now she hates me. She says she doesn't but I know she does. Mum. See if I tell you something would you judge me for it". She says "I would never judge you. You could tell me anything and I would stick by you through it". Ok here goes. I'm going to tell her how I feel about brooke. "Mum. The thing is. I have feelings for someone and that someone is... It's ...it's brooke. That's why we have fallen out with each other". She tells me it's going to be ok and she hugs me. She then leaves me about 20 minutes of talking.

Brooke's p.o.v

Maisie wakes me up at about 7am because she wants me to take her to school. I get her ready and go downstairs. My mums sitting looking at me. I say "Maisie want me to take her to school. Is that ok". She nods. Maisie gets her bag and then gets into my car. I drive her to school. She gives me a hug and says "make up with sacha. I don't like seeing you crying". I hug her even tighter and then she gets out my car. I drive him and go into the living room where my mum is sitting. "Mum. I've got something to tell you" I say. I have to tell her what sacha said. "What is it brookie" she said. "It's about me and sacha. Sacha said she has feelings for me. She thinks I hate her now but I don't. I'm just shocked". I start to cry. My mum says to me "brooke. Do you have feelings for her?". I am confused about it but I think I do. "I don't know. But I know I really miss her" I say.