Tic Toc

Ships will change from chapter to chapter as a part of the story

Tic Toc

 I looked over at my grandfather clock. It was nearly midnight, 11:47 to be exact. I rubbed my eyes and I looked over at my wall. I have not been sleeping well recently. I have had been having a rough week. Well more like a rough year. I rolled out of my bed and went out of my room and towards the bathroom. Being at a boarding school was weird. Yes, I did have friends, well kind of. Being a transfer student is hard. I met one girl named Alphys, she has been the only one nice to me. I grabbed my blue pencil case, only to reveal a tooth brush. I used pencil cases for almost everything. I went over towards the bathroom. There were still students talking out in the hall. Lights out was at 11, but no one has caught them yet. Who cares, it is better to avoid them. I stumbled into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

In the mirror stood a figure with red eyes, glimmering in the dim lighting. The figure was gazing back towards me. She was just as tired as me. It looks like she has also been awakened from nightmares every single night. She was also wearing a green sweater. We just stared at each other in silence. Did I really look like that? I'm a mess. I think I should lose a few pounds around the stomach area. Maybe that is why no one will talk to me, its because I'm fat. I felt tears beginning to form. Not right now. 

A figure swung the door open. I looked over, it was someone slightly taller than me. She was standing there in a blue and purple sweater, brown eyes gleaming at me. 

"Oh hi there, I'm Frisk. Whats your name?" I stood there, looking at her. "Are you new here?" 

"Yes-s... Oh I'm Chara, nice to meet you." 

"Oh, hi I'm Frisk, nice to meet you." Frisk began washing her hands. "Hey if you want, you should come talk to us. I mean we are all pretty nice people, and its nice to get to know others since we are at such a small school.

"Well, I mean, I am afraid of getting in trouble." Oh Chara what are you doing, you sound like such an idiot. 

"Don't worry, we always do this." 

"Uhhhh, can we talk in here for a little bit?"

"Sure"

"alright can you tell me a little bit about yourself?"

"Well I'm Frisk, I'm a guy goi-"

"WHAT YOU'RE A GUY, THIS IS A WOMANS BATHROOM." I yelled. Oh why did I do that, but why is he in here?

"Ya, it is a girls dorm, there are only girls bathrooms here and I have to go. I think that I could've done worse things." I chuckled, he was kind of cute. However, he was clearly a trouble maker. What kind of high-schoolers go into to the girls dorms at midnight. Actually, what time was it?

"Should I continue?" Frisk said.

"Of course"  I replied.

"I'm a sophomore, I'm fifteen" same age as me, "I like video games"

"What kind?!" I blurted out excitedly.

"Splatoon is a personal favorite"

"No way, same"

"Well we may just need to play together one time." We talked like this for what felt like five minutes. I learned so much about Frisk. He has some friends that sound really cool. There is a really cute couple apparently named Toriel and Asgore, but Frisk does not like Asgore.  His best friend, Sans also like Toriel and apparently they are best friends. Sans is a junior and has a brother named Papyrus who is his twin. Those are the only ones I remembered but he mentioned a lot of kids. Frisk seemed to be very popular. He knew everyone. We also talked about video games. He plays Super Smash Bros, Pokemon, Rocket League, however he does play COD which normally would mean I couldn't be friends with him. However, I am in no space to reject friends who are cute. Eventually, he left the bathroom after we exchanged numbers. I looked at myself in the mirror.

 I would have to do a lot of work to get with someone like him. I let out a sigh. I will always be alone, no matter what I do. Maybe I could at least be his friend. I went back to my room, leaving my toothbrush behind. I entered my room.

tic toc

I looked over, it was 2:35. We talked for almost 3 hours. I flopped onto the bed immediately falling asleep.