Project V

Long ago, Jon was sat at home with his brother Freddie watching a wrestling match . It was Triple H against Steve Austin for the final place at the Royal Rumble.

J- " Can't wait to be a world wrestling champion and to travel the world with other amazing wrestlers."

The match was won by Triple H , securing his place at the Royal Rumble, after that it was time for bed.

It was 7 am in the morning , Freddie was the first one up to make breakfast while Jon was snoring. Freddie heard the letter box , and went to get the post , he went through them to find a letter addressed from the W.W.E. with Jon's name on it , so he went to wake him up and said

 F- "Johnny , you have a letter from the WWE company" 

J-"Oh good" he said sleepy. "O.M.F.G. Freddie ! "

 I heard my name been called 

F- "What is it Jon!" 

I shouted from downstairs, he shouted from upstairs " 

J-I have been asked to be a volunteer for an interview . Its tomorrow morning at 11 am!"

The next morning, Jon was get ready to leave now , he kiss me on the forehead and said 

J-"See you later Freddie." 

So I said 

F- Good luck Jon,

as he walked out of the door.

I have arrived at the WWE HQ , went to the front desk and said that I was here for an interview. The lady said it was upstairs a door to left, so I went up the stairs and found the door I was looking for.

I slowly tapped on the door and heard a voice say 

S- "come in".

I went in and shook hands with the CEO of W.W.E and she told me , her name was Stephanie Hardy and the man in the corner of the room is her husband Tom hardy I said hi to both of them , Tom just nodded his head , she told me to have a seat .

She went through the paperwork with me and before I could sign anything .

She said

S-Jon, sorry but you can't use your own name ,you will have to change it in to a stage name for now plus I will give you some time to come up with a new name while I get the needle ready ".

Stephanie asked me what name I came up with,. 

So I said

J- The name I am going with is Eddie Brock

so she said 

S- Eddie, I am going to inject you with Project V . 

 I thought I saw something move in the vile and she slowly put the needle in my arm , after that I was shaking so badly that I passed out.