44] The Night

Warning : Not Edited

I'm not so good at writing mature parts, but I've tried.

Aaradhya's POV

"Are you sure you packed all your things?" Raghav asked me and I nodded putting the eye liner in my purse.

"All your other belongings will reach you later. We'll have to bring it from Vihaan's house." He said picking up his wallet and watch from the side table.

"Raghav, are you guys ready?" Vihaan called out from outside and I asked Raghav to go ahead.

"I'm taking the bags, come soon" he said checking the room once and leaving from there.

"Yes I'll be there. Take the room keys too Raghav" I shouted from behind

"Yes!" He replied. I heard Raghav and Vihaan talking and few minutes later I was greeted by silence indicating they left.

I applied Sindoor and properly arranged the mangalsutra.

I joined everyone waiting downstairs and we left for the airport. I was with maa all the time and Raghav didn't object.

Maybe because he understood that I would miss maa after we reached.

"Beta, I want you to take care of Raghav properly, alright?" Maa said stroking my hairs.

"I know you won't have a mother in law or any other relative in the house but whenever you miss me, I'll be there for you. Okay?" I nodded with teary eyes.

My heart kept saying not to leave her at this moment. I don't know why but I have this strange feeling in my heart.

"Aaradhya, can I have the tickets?" Raghav said coming towards us. He looked at us briefly and then held maa's hands.

"You don't have to cry, please" he said and maa smiled a little. Meanwhile I fetched the print out of the tickets from my purse and gave it to him.

"Thank you.. come fast, we're waiting" he said going ahead.

"Maa now don't be so emotional, I'll come to meet you every weekend. Okay?" I hugged her and she smiled.

After a long journey we reached back home. I was very tired and Raghav too seemed to be tired.

Maa, Vihaan and Ishita directly went to Vihaan's house after an emotional bye.

Niharika also left asking me to meet her next day. And Sharan, well I heard he left after meeting us in the morning.

"Raghav, aren't we going to your room?" I asked as he took me to the guest room.

"Actually Aaradhya, my room is under renovation, I thought of making it more homely for you" he said scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed. "Go and freshen up now" I said as he sat on the couch.

"Yea.. you go first" he said lazily.

"Fine" I shrugged and went to have a bath. As I came out, I saw the room decorated with rose petals and scented candles.

I frowned and looked around only to find the room empty. I gasped as two strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"I've been waiting for this day since forever now" he whispered in my ear.