Rap Monster X Reader P.1

Sorry

Your boyfriend was always busy. He said he had to record things and other stuff. You were getting off work early today, so you decided to come to his apartment to see how he has been doing.

But what you didn't expect was, that he was there, but making out with another girl. The present that you bought him then dropped to the floor. You felt tears coming to your eyes. Suddenly he turned his head around, and he was shocked that you were there. "N-Nam...joon?" you stuttered, getting a reply back that said: "(Y/N)! I'm so sorry- I didn't-" But you shushed him. "I've seen enough. I will listen to what you say carefully, but only if this 'human being that calls herself a woman' gets out. Now!"

The woman got out of the room and left completely. "Talk." you crossed your arms. "(Y-Y/N). I'm so so so sorry, but...but..." he was trying to find the right words. "I got boring, didn't I?" "...yes."

"I feel bad, but I shouldn't right? It's just that I've been busy with work and all...and then I finally wanted to see you! And then your making out with another woman" you laughed at the end, and a tear ran down your face.

Everything stopped for a moment. You looked around his room. The picture with you two on it on his shelf. The smell of him all around the room, you still loved it, but at the same time, you didn't.

The room was silent, until you spoke up. You took out the small box in your pocket, and gave it to him. "This is the thing I wanted to give you today, but guess I wasn't good enough. Well hey, at least I tried. You don't need to say anything. I see it in your eyes, they're saying sorry, all over again and again"

"I missed you. I was wrong. I didn't know what to do. I was lonely, we were busy, and I was ignoring your love for me."

You laughed. That's the only thing you could do. "Namjoon, I don't know what to feel anymore. I still love you, but I hate you for what you did. I'll see you sometime, or maybe never again."

You left the room with Namjoon calling your name, and him following after you, but you were already gone.

"I'm an idiot. What have I done? I still love her, and now? She's gone! Forever!" He looked at the small box in his hand, and opened it. There was a ring inside... that is now meaningless.