Jisoo X Female Reader

Since you were the fift member of blackpink and the maknae, everyone liked to tease you. Especially Jisoo. She thought it was really cute when you got mad or embarrased, so she teased you the most. Jisoo loved the way you puffed your cheeks or tapped your foot on the ground when you are annoyed. Basicly, she loved everything about you, but she was scared what you would say if you found out that she was a lesbian.

Today was your birthday, which means that Jisoo would especially tease you so much, until you ran away and hid from the world.

Now, you were blowing out your birthday candles. You were expecting Jisoo to tease you, but instead, she gave you a hug.

"What's with being nice all of the sudden?" "ikindofreallyloveyou" Everyone except you understood. Lisa was squeeling, with Rosé joining her right after, and Jennie clasped her hand in front of her mouth.

"Sorry, but could you say that a bit slower?" You said, being confused.

Jisoo was nervous. "Look, (Y/N). I love you since the day I met you. I love everything about you, your looks, your voice, your personality! Everything! I know you won't accept me, but-" You cut her off. How? Because Jisoo felt something soft on her lips. Then it was gone.

"I love you, Jisoo."

"I love you too, (Y/N)!"

Meanwhile in the backround there were three girls fangirling.