Oops

Katsuki P.O.V
'I'm sleeping with Kirishima, I always do, so why does it feel so different this time?' She was sleeping in her bra and panties they the girls had given to her, Kirishimas arms were wrapped around her.

(It gets very NSFW here so if you don't want to read that, skip to the next chapter, thank you.)

She was feeling a building of pressure in her new found female parts and she did exactly know what it was but every time something grazed it it would feel incredible, her hips began moving a bit, gridding on Kiri's leg while her ass was rubbing up and down his male area. Kirishima was horny now, raging infact. He flipped her on her back and pinned her to the bed.

"You think that you can just do that and not get me horny?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know", Kirishmia rubs up Katsi's body as she whimpers, "that feels good."

     "Good the this will too", takes off her clothes and rubs his member against her new found parts.

     "Let's continue...I want to feel the whole experience", she's blushing and nervous but also excited and intrigued, she wants more and she knows it. He gently slips the tip into her.

     "Is this okay?", he questions and after seeing her nod yes he promptly continues, thrusting softly into her. He gets fast and fast with every moan and when 20 minutes had past he uttered these words, "I'm going to cum." He pulled out and cums on Katsuki's chest.

     As he lays next to her is felt calm and peaceful, almost too peaceful.