Chapter 2 (Hiding)

Notes
Y/N = Your Name
Y/F/F = Your favorite food
F/S = Favorite Show
Y/F/C = Your Favorite Color
Y/2F/C = Your 2nd Favorite Color
Y/S = Your Sexuality

Y/N POV

I woke up around 10AM and I started cooking breakfast for Aaron and I so I just made pancakes. As I finish making pancakes Aaron came downstairs without his shirt which isn't bad but other people be freaking out about his 6 pack, I mean yeah it's a good body but boii I have a 6 pack too so come at me. "Good morning Aaron" I said as I put the last pancake on the plate. "Good morning Y/N how was your sleep" Aaron said. "Uhh it was good" I said as I scratch my neck. "It wasn't good at all right" He said as I grab 2 plates for both of us and set them on the table. "It wasn't at all I should have slept on the bed" I said as I grab 2 pancakes and put syrup. "Well you should have" Aaron say as he cut a piece of his pancake and ate it. Then I got a slice of my pancake and ate.

~~1 hour later bought to you by laughter~~
We finish breakfast so I went to the couch and was going to watch TV until I heard the doorbell rang so I ran downstairs as Aaron told me to go and he open the door.

Aphmau POV
I rang their doorbell and heard a lot of moving but it might have been Aaron coming downstairs then he open the door slightly so I could see his face."Uhh hey Aph what your doing here" Aaron said. "Hi Aaron I want to say if you would like to go to a pool party at my place" I said. "Okay what time though" Aaron said. "It's at 6pm,everyone will be their and you could bring anyone you want" I said in one breath. "Alright I'll think about it" Aaron said. "Okay, bye" I said and left to go clean up my place.

Aaron's POV
That was a close one, it's good that she didn't ask questions about the movement. "It's free to come out" I said as I see Y/N pop her head out and went back to the couch. "Who was at the door" She said. "It was Aph she wanted me to go to a pool party and I could invite anyone" I said as Y/N jumped up. "Really damm I want to go but at the same time I don't want anyone to know I'm here" She said. "I'm not going cause I want to spend time with my little sister" I said as I hugged her and kissed her forehead. "You know, your right, I want to spend time with you as well" She said as she hug me back. Its nice to be with her again and remember about the good time when we were little.
Flashback
When you guys were toddler's
"Heyy that's not fairrr" I said as she took half my cookie. "Haha that whattt you get" she said as she ran but failed. "Baby sister are you okay" I said as I walk slowly to her."Noo brother" She said. "every-thing willl be finee" I said. "Hey what happen here" Melissa said as I try to pick up Y/N but didn't succeed and fell to the floor. Melissa help me and Y/N get up. "Thank you big sister" I said.
Flashback finish
Damn I miss when we were little but our parents were never there it would always be Melissa taking care of me and Y/N. "Aaron go get the door" Y/N whisper as she went downstairs. I got up and went to open the door. "Hey Aaron can I talk to you" Laurence said. "Uhhh sure" I said as I moved aside so he could come in. "So what happen Laurence" I said. "I need help on finding someone and advice on dating" He said. "I thought you dated so many girls in high school and who is this person" I said. "Well I wouldn't say that but I have flirted with them and not date them and this person is someone that you might know very well" He said. Who would it be...wait it's Y/N. "Wait what it's my sister" I said surprised. "Uhhh yeah I loved her in high school but then she disappear...do you know where she is cause she is your sister" He said. "I don't know where she is cause she disappear and didn't tell us where she was going" I lied. "Ohh well if you have any information about where she is then text me please" He said as he walked towards the door and left. damm that was a close one but he like Y/N how if he flirted so he's basically a fuck boy. "Y/N it's clear again" I said and I didn't see her come out so I went to check what she was doing so I went and see her sleeping on the bed with her blanket. I went to the living room and watch ANIMEE.

Your POV
I went to take a nap cause I was tired as fuck and I wanted the day go by.
Dreaming
"Hello" I said. "no one is here to help you" . "your worthless". "you are useless". "Why do you exist "this kept continuing and continuing till I was some where else it's like college where I was in the park and saw Jessica. "Aww look at you cute handsome" Jessica said to a guy."Je..ssica I thought you love me" I said as she turned around."huuu I never loved you I'm not even into girls I'm straight" she said. "WHAT we have dated for 7 1/2 years" I said about to cry. "I never loved you I only loved you as a friend not a lover" She said. I ran away and cried .
Dreaming end
I woke up and screamed at the same time I was sweating, crying. Aaron came in my room to see what happen. "Y/N what happen" He said as he hugged me to comfort me. "Nothing happen" I said and Aaron pulled away and put his arm of my shoulder. "I know that your not okay, look at you, your crying" He said and wiped my tears with his thumb. "No worry I'm fine just had a bad dream" I said as I began to relax and get myself together. "you know that you can't keep hiding things from me" He said. "I just had a dream about me dating someone for like 7 years and saying that they never loved me" I said. "Who was the person in the dream" He said. "I don't know it was blurry" I said lying. He have to ask so many questions. "Alright then do you want to watch a movie tonight cause I'm not going to the party" He said. "Yeah sure and what time" I said as I wiped my dry tears. "It's 1pm so around 7pm"He said. "Okay then can we go out to buy something to eat and go shopping" I said. "Yeah sure but try to hide yourself cause no one knows about you yet" He said. "Alright I'm down plus I'll be wearing guys clothes and I'll change my voice when someone comes up to us that we know" I said all confident. "Alright then go change into my clothes" He said as I went upstairs to his room and pick his clothes