~ livestock crops and fluff ~

Armin and Eren road together in pleasant silence. Their small Mini Cooper was doing surprisingly well for its low gas mileage. In fact they had made it approximately 65% percent of their way to their destination when they finally decided to stop at a gas station.

It was small and run-down, but still in business. Given its location-in the middle of nowhere-it was surrounded by lots of cornfields. And, to Eren's despair, a- "BARN." Armin suddenly shouted, pointing at the easily noticeable landmark when they had gotten out of the car. "Armin... I don't think its a great idea to go-" He was cut off by Armin's cute little mouth on his. After releasing him, Armin softly cupped his Eren's cheeks in his small hands. "I would never waist this opportunity. Even if it's completely abandoned, it's still a barn. Barns are fun." Eren shook his head lightly and gingerly clutched his forearm.

"Armin, that's not a barn. That's a whole farm. I'm sure whoever owns it is very busy and wouldn't like anyone meddling in his work." He waved his arms toward the corn field and small house behind the gas station. "Well..." Armin grunted quietly and pouted, looking up at Eren with puppy eyes. Eren dramatically sighed and said,"If you want to get up in some old man's buisiness, be my guest."

•••

A few minutes after Armin had ran off, the car was filled up and Eren decided to go find him. He had gone off to the direction of the house but obviously wasn't there anymore, so Eren thought it to be a good idea to look in the barn.

When he arrived inside, he found who he was looking for. Plus two.

A young girl and a seemingly pleasant older man stood with Armin. The man held onto his wrist lightly, leading his hand down the beautiful blonde mane of a large, pretty, brown horse. Armin looked jubilant and cute, his large baby blues shining with wonder. Smiling, Armin looked to Eren and slowly gestured him over, making an extra effort to not startle the horse. "His name is Jean. He's rather friendly, but a little tall for me..." He paused, glancing at Jean than back to Eren. "I'm going to ride that one over there. Do you want to ride?" Confused, Eren scratched the back of his neck. "I-is this ok?" He looked over to the man, who nodded and grinned.

"I'm Mr. Reiss and this nice little lady is my daughter, Historia." Waving slightly, Eren nodded back and said, "I'm Eren. Pleasure to meet you." He shook his hand and turned to Armin. "Shall we?"

•••

Together, Armin and Eren rode together, almost completely forgetting the long, irritating car ride and all of the homework Armin had to do during summer break. It was 6:48, and the sun was just hovering over the horizon. "Armin?" Eren said with a large grin, leading Jean over to Armin's horse, Marcie, and gently grabbing Armin's hand. "Yea?" He leaned over and rested his head on Eren's shoulder and wrapped his free arm around him.

"Sorry for doubting you. This really is wonderful."

• Author's Note •

Yay for eremin farm stuff.

I was thinking about mentioning admiring a garden and a petting zoo... but who the crap would just happen to have a petting zoo in the middle of nowhere without advertising it like. That makes absolutely no sense.

Next update should come soon!🌚

Sincerely your sincere friend,

GoatBooty🎌✨