chapter 4: dinner time!~ (smut)

You headed into the living room and reclined on the couch. You closed your eyes and waited for Luigi to come in with the food. You heard plates and silverware tapping and clinking together. "I can't wait until I get my food...~" you said to yourself in a sing-song-y tone. You heard his light footsteps coming into the living room shortly after. "Dinner's served!" he chirped, handing your plate over to you, fork already sitting on the plate. Your eyes popped open and you thanked him. "I'm looking to having you for dessert later..." you remarked, giving him a wink. Luigi blushed in response and sat down next to you with his meal. You began to eat, digging your fork into the warm slice of lasagna. You raised the fork to your mouth and put it in, closing your mouth around it. You chewed it and hummed happily. "Mh-mmh...Luigi, this tastes amazing!!" you said with joy. Luigi smiled. "Thank you...I just knew you'd love it!~" he replied, taking a bite of his food. You gulped down your lasagna, not bothering to take a break. Then you ate your vegetables and sat your plate down. You rubbed your stomach and sat back on the couch. "Man...you cook some good grub..." you mustered. "Oh, you're too kind..." he said, taking a second bite. You glanced over at him. He sat in a delicate way and held his plate under his chin. He was so proper and so...petite. You liked it. You closed your eyes and opened them again, sitting up and scooting closer to him. You took his plate and his fork from him before he could put another piece in his mouth. Um...what are you doing?" he asked. "Oh. Uh...this is gonna sound weird but...I want to feed you!" "What? You're kidding...are you?" he raised an eyebrow. You shook your head. "Mm...no." He blushed and sighed, and then said, "Well, fine..." You grinned and sliced a piece of lasagna with the fork. Then you moved it to his mouth. "Say 'ah~'..." you told him, and he obliged. You put the fork in his mouth and he moved head backwards so his mouth slowly slid off of it. He chewed and swallowed soon after. Licking his lips, he said, "Mmm...even I'm impressed at how good my cooking is." "No kidding...Luigi, everything about you is so good...~" you purred, getting weirdly aroused from watching him eat. You fed him another piece and he closed his eyes. "Ooh! Mmff, this is so delicious!~ You should feed me like this more often...hehe!" he told you, smiling shyly. He blushed and took another piece. Then, for some reason, Luigi sucked most of the fork in his mouth. Then he moved back, chewing slowly. His eyes locked on yours as you fed him the last piece of lasagna. He did the same thing as before, sucking the fork into his mouth and then pulling away, chewing and somewhat moaning as well. The whole time, you had your tongue held. You were sweating and had yet another bulge forming in your pants. You placed the fork on the plate and set it down on the table. You placed your hands on your lap, trying to hide your hard-on. "Hmmm..." Luigi hummed, eyeing your lap, "I'm still hungry..." "Yeah? Well...you could just fix more lasagna. Heh." you smirked at him and he giggled. "Well, I could...but I want something else." he purred, moving his hand up and down your thigh. "What?" you asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about. You were curious to see what he would do next. He nudged his head towards your tent. You blushed hard and moved your hands so it wasn't hidden. He inched closer and closer to you and placed both of his hands on your crotch. He wrapped both of his hands around your hard and throbbing member. He smiled and squeezed it, feeling how solid it was. You were going crazy. You could just feel his warm and soft hands wrapped around your length. To just feel more of him...you wanted it so bad. You bit your lip and your heart beat increased. He removed his hands and looked up at you. "So..." he started, "Do you want to feed me some more...?~" He ran his hand up his shirt and stared at you with an aroused expression. You were puzzled as to why he was suddenly...horny. But, you didn't question it. "Sure...I'll feed you in the front and the back sweetheart.." you said slyly, smirking at him. He blushed and chuckled, "Ooh, you're so caring..." You stood up and slid your pants down. Luigi sat in front of you and grabbed a hold of your boxers. He quickly slid them down and blushed. "Eat as much as you want.." you told him. He grabbed your member and moved his hand back and forth. He moved his face closer and stuck his tongue out. The tip of his tongue glided across the tip. "Ohh...Luigi..." you uttered. Luigi wrapped his mouth around it and dropped his hand down. He leaned back and forth, getting more and more in his mouth each time. You moaned more and grabbed his head. You guided his head back and forth. He sucked harder causing you to moan louder. "Mm..don't hold back..." you breathed, so Luigi proceeded to suck his mouth around your member harder. Your head fell to the side and you moaned louder. Your grip on his head tightened. You were already nearing your climax, but you didn't care. You were enjoying him giving you pleasure so much... He was going to get so much more in return. And you were itching for it to happen. Your breathing quickened and your heart beat got faster; your moans got louder and you called his name out in pleasure. Luigi sucked faster and harder. After some time passed, you pulled him off. You panted and told him, Hmmn...Luigi...I want to wait until we get to my room.." Luigi licked his lips and glanced up at you. "What do you mean...?" he asked. You just looked down at him and said, "Let's just say I've got to feed your other end...and my bed is the best place to do it.~" Luigi gushed. "Mmm, okay...~" he said. You grabbed him and picked him up, holding him close to you. You licked and kissed his lips. Both of you embraced in a sensual make out session for a long time. Then, you broke away. "Alright...let's go." you said to him, nuzzling his cheek. You set him down and grabbed his hand, leading him upstairs to your bedroom.