1

My Past

I was born into a great family, I had 4 siblings, both and my parent's and anything i could ask for really. Everyone was nice to me, until i was the age about of 4. My older brother started teasing me, and  it wasn't something bad since thats what siblings do. Then my little brother was born, and everyone paid more attention to him instead of me, which i was glad about because my brother was more interested in how small my brother was. At that moment i was the happiest little girl ever. Then i got into first grade. There were shy people, funny people, weird people, people who are in no group, and popular people. Pretty stereotypical for 1st grade. I was in the shy group area. I tried to fit in as much as i could, which was hard. There was this girl, i will always remember her. Lyric was her name, she was really pretty and i wanted to be friends with her. But in the end, i was too shy to ever go up to her group. Then i got to 2nd grade. Where i finally made a new friend. Her name was Kylie, she was tall with long brown hair and honey eyes. One day, Kylie was sick so i had to sit alone during recess. It just so happened that i caught the attention of lyric and her group, so they started making fun of me. Saying i was "dumb" and i was a "mistake" me being only 7, i believed them when i shouldn't have. I gave them power, I gave them the thought that they could hurt me, and get away with it since i was shy and wouldn't tell a teacher. Once i was sitting alone, and a substitute teacher came up to me and asked if i had any friends to play with. I replied no, and then Lyrics group walked up. Her group consisted of about 4 or 5 girls. Isabelle, Maddie, Ryan, Addison, and Lyric. The teacher stopped them and asked them if they were doing something, which they replied with yes once they saw me. The substitute asked them if i could play with them, they all looked at Each other shook their heads and walked away without a word. When i got into 3rd grade, Kylie had left my school, but i was put into a class with a lot of social people. Over the years i had gotten more open to making new friends. Talking more and finding commonalities. In 3rd grade i got more responsibility and homework. That year had made the rest of my life look terrible, because that year my mom and i hung out more, we made me a costume for Halloween, which was a mouse. Then i got into 4th grade and everything was getting better, I was happy and mad lots of friends, i became even more social and was just a better person in general. i had never had a crush or anything so i never experienced heartbreak, until 5th grade. I met this boy named Connor, and man he was cute. He had electric blue eyes, blonde hair and freckles. He was the definition of cute. Somehow it got out that i had a crush on him, and everyone knew. At the end of the 5th grade year i had a crush. I told him and he liked me back. We started dating but never saw eachother. Eventually he broke up with me, but i didnt really care at first. Until he started dating my best friend. I was super upset. I just acted like i was okay and when i was alone I'd let my feelings out, but not until i was alone. Pretty soon i got over it, and went to 6th grade. 6th grade, i was popular almost everyone knew me. My friend Riley got a boyfriend then they broke up. Me and him ended up being best friends and i could tell him anything. I then told him that i cut myself. There were scars up my left arm. He gave me a lecture that it wasnt okay and we went on with our day. Later me, him, and two of my other friends were watching a volleyball game, and the boy, Diego started talking with one of my friends. I kept asking him what it was and he told me he had a crush on me. So we started dating, everything was good till a month in. He broke up with me and i ended up hurting my grades because i was so sad. I then learned to never fall in love, because it hurts.

Well i finally finished, wow. i really hope you guys enjoy this, because wow, just this chapter took a long time.