Meeting Memeulous and Imallexx

Zoe dropped me off and once she kissed my toes as a final goodbye I headed into the apartment building. His apartment was number 420 so I was sceptical to see if we would blaze it up once I had entered. I ringed the doorbell and a loud OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFF
rang out which was music to my ears. the door opened slowly but Memeulous was not the one to answer the door, but alex.
"Woah, so your, Minky, right?" he blushed very hard. I couldn't help but mirror this. As much as I hated to be disloyal to George, alex was one steaming tray of beauty. He made me want to tackle him to the floor and cut his socks off, but alas I stayed calm.
"Uh, yes, that's me. Hello."
"It's awful nice to meet you. Haven't had a girl around here in ages. Here, have a seat."
" Uh, okay. Is George around?"
" he just went out to comicon, he said he'll be back soon. He put me on welcoming duty." His cute smirk was enchanting, and as he sat down next to me I had to stop myself from squeeling with joy. A very good job he was doing at welcoming me.
We talked for a very long time, and I watched his round plomp lips as he spoke. I caught him doing the same to me multiple times, but chose to not say anything. He made me a pickled crumpet and he ate a bad of wotsits, truly a match made in heaven. He then continued to pretend to eat a hat, which had us both in laughter, but secretly aroused. He leant in close to me and I felt like he was about to kiss me when the doorbell rang, erupting the oof. This oof reminded me of George and I sat up straight as alex opened the door. As I greeted George meekly, alex and I shared a glance, both understanding that we would not speak of the situation to George.
I slowly followed George into his room, but before going had a final glance back at alex, whi was bright red in the face, again.