one.

narcissist
/närsəsəst/ noun

a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves

jisung scrolled through the website, writing down the information of the disorder he had to do a project on.

"jingle ji, how are you planning to find a narcissistic" a voice beamed, coming from the one and only, hwang hyunjin.

"I'm not sure but I need the extra credit" the younger replied, shutting off his computer and turning to face his best friend.

"ah okay, anygay I came to tell you that I'm going to walk home with minnie, are you fine going home alone?"

"yeah it's coolio brolio."

"don't ever say that again" hyunjin shook his head before standing up and walking out of the library.

jisung stood up a few minutes after hyunjin had left and began to pack up. right as he was placing his last textbook in his bag,,,, he felt a hand strike across his face.

"what the fuck" the squirrel boy screamed and touched the spot he was just slapped in.

"I am so sorry but your face was in the way" a male that was a little taller than jisung himself stood in front of the smaller with a cocky grin on his face.

"oh wow fuck you" jisung groaned, throwing his backpack onto his shoulder and walking away from the rude human.