Skater boy- Michael Clifford

My name is Lola....I'm 18 years old... I love skateboarding and boys! There is this one boy who is super cute his name is Michael...Michael Clifford! He is in a band and wants to be a skater boy... He has light purple hair, eyebrow piercing and a tattoo, he's 19 but so out of my league! It all started when i was 17 and he was 18...

We were in all of the same classes like Art, Maths, English, music ect but i only sit beside him in art, music and biology... He is constantly staring at Holly, the preppy girl who wears pinks n purples... I hate her we don't get along much but i try and stay out of her way because i cant be bothered with her! One day in art Holly wasnt in so michael actually spoke to me! He said "Hey Lola...That is a really good drawing.... I love ur red hair!" (Yes my hair is red!) "thx Michael" i said back trying not to make it so obvious i like him..."oh n nice piercing and hair" i added..."thanks d'you know where holly is today?!" "Why so u can stare at her and dream about that bitch!" I said angrily "errmm what?!" Michael said "im sorry im just gunna go now and umm-" before i knew it i was sick on the floor....the art teacher told michael to take me to the nurses room so he did....